President Romney. I like the sound of that.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Get used to it. What a relief from the Whiner in Chief.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

A Warning to President elect Romney, tomorrow! Don’t GET too Smug, Lessons to be learned from Obama Political Failures & It will be all ON You Soon to Make the Necessary Changes!

A strong Democratic newspaper, Des Moines Register endorses GOP's Mitt Romney

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
We've got two choices to make. The first is to continue with the same failed fiscal practices and slip into an autocracy OR we can seek a change and try to reverse the direction which we have traveling in for the last 44 months. I hope we do make a change. Not because of personalities or parties but for the good of this great nation. But remember the promises made to us in 2007. There are no guarantees that couldn't occur again. One person will not solve our debt issues.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I offer my sympathy on your future loss. Perhaps you and Walter could perform a duet where each cries on the others shoulder followed by a great big manly hug.

Aren't you counting your chickens before they are hatched?? :lol:

I will send you an I Love Edmonton bumper sticker ;)

- those dam Eastern Liberal transplants.. LOL :lol:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

President Romney..

Get used to it. What a relief from the Whiner in Chief.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
For anyone who is interested; elections in the US (as in most of the democratic world) are all about getting the vote out. In the last election over 40% of Americans did not bother to vote. Whatever candidate is most successful at waking up the apathtic will win. Obama was better at doing this than McCain in the last election. This time; who knows? But if nothing changes it will probably remain President Obama.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
When I clicked on this thread I was hoping to see some Romney fans crying. Unfortunate that they arent here.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When I clicked on this thread I was hoping to see some Romney fans crying. Unfortunate that they arent here.

I don't know where Teddy is, whether he is cowering or got busy with a big piece of raven.