Advanced Post election comments

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Here you can prepare two post election statements. Then they can be cut and pasted on Tuesday night.

Kreskins Post election comments:

If Obama re-elected:

I told you, and now I laugh in your face. No one in their right mind would elect a man who's only plan is "I'll tell you after the election". Now the Republicans can forget about bipartisanship campaign baloney and return to their fulltime obstructionist mission. Carry on.

If Romney elected:

No one ever listens to me. I told you this was going to be close. I look forward to all the bipartisanship and balanced budgets with Romney as President.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Obama wins....
Well I guess Teddy & friends are crying in their beverages (well Teddy is probably close to suicide) and making vows to finally prove the birther issue and impeach Obama as well as thwart his policies at every turn. Tomorrow they will start the campaign rhetoric for 2016 which means we will have 4 years to listen to more right-wing crap. I hope everyone is happy now another puppet is back in the white house...nothing is going to change, the economy will continue to stagnate if not tank further and Americans will be no better off than they were yesterday. When will people realize the whole 2 party thing is a fraud and an illusion of choice.

Romney wins....
Well I guess Teddy & friends are laughing in their beverages (well Teddy is probably close to nirvanna) and making vows to finally prove the birther issue and impeach Obama as well as blame his policies for the mess the country is in at every turn for the next 4 years. Tomorrow the Democrats will start the campaign rhetoric for 2016 which means we will have 4 years to listen to more left-wing crap. I hope everyone is happy now another puppet is back in the white house...nothing is going to change, the economy will continue to stagnate if not tank further and Americans will be no better off than they were yesterday. When will people realize the whole 2 party thing is a fraud and an illusion of choice.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Obama wins....
Well I guess Teddy & friends are crying in their beverages (well Teddy is probably close to suicide) and making vows to finally prove the birther issue and impeach Obama as well as thwart his policies at every turn. Tomorrow they will start the campaign rhetoric for 2016 which means we will have 4 years to listen to more right-wing crap. I hope everyone is happy now another puppet is back in the white house...nothing is going to change, the economy will continue to stagnate if not tank further and Americans will be no better off than they were yesterday. When will people realize the whole 2 party thing is a fraud and an illusion of choice.
Four more years of Blaming Bush....and the "Quit pickin' on Obama " thread hits 1000 posts while the "quit picking on Romney one dies a slow death:smile:

Romney wins....
Well I guess Teddy & friends are laughing in their beverages (well Teddy is probably close to nirvanna) and making vows to finally prove the birther issue and impeach Obama as well as blame his policies for the mess the country is in at every turn for the next 4 years. Tomorrow the Democrats will start the campaign rhetoric for 2016 which means we will have 4 years to listen to more left-wing crap. I hope everyone is happy now another puppet is back in the white house...nothing is going to change, the economy will continue to stagnate if not tank further and Americans will be no better off than they were yesterday. When will people realize the whole 2 party thing is a fraud and an illusion of choice.
"Quit picking on Romney" thread stays on front page for the next 4, maybe 8 years.....Obama gets the blame for everything that goes wrong in the U.S., he writes a book, goes worldwide on another apology tour, makes millions, and wins another Nobel prize:lol:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Republican excuses for losing

The media didn't do enough stories about Benghazi
Sandy rained on Mitt's victory parade
The wrong people got to vote through nefarious means
Too much Fact Checking for Romney to sell his snake oil
ACORN (don't ask me how)
Club wielding Black Panthers patrolling numerous polling places
Its George Soros fault..
Union thugs.
Romney wasn't far enough to the Right to win.
Romney wasn't far enough to the left to win.
Romney wasn't centerist enough to win.
Nobody knew Romney's stance.
Election fraud
Women allowed to vote
Liberal Moderators on the Debates
Paul Ryan was kept on too tight a leash.
Chris Christie
Seamus
Ann

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If Obama wins- Well, I knew that was going to happen!

If Romney wins- Well, I was afraid that might happen!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
....but what if Romney wins? I don't have a dog in the race, so I really don't
care all that much beyond it being a curiosity thing, but I get the feeling that
the race is very close.....& either could win at this point.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
....but what if Romney wins? I don't have a dog in the race, so I really don't
care all that much beyond it being a curiosity thing, but I get the feeling that
the race is very close.....& either could win at this point.

If Romney wins, there will be a few very very happy people, however I think they are the ones whose main focus is greed!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If Romney wins, there will be a few very very happy people, however I think they are the ones whose main focus is greed!
Is taking joy in watching the rather vocal Obama supporters going apoplectic considered greed?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

If Romney wins, as we're talking about a democracy to the south of us...so by
default...wouldn't the majority of the people be happy as their horse that they've
voted for has taken the presidency?

Regardless of who wins, a bit less than half of those who vote are going to be
unhappy/disappointed/whatever.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I am long, long, long past the point where I actually give a damn.

I will predict with all certainty that, regardless of which way this thing goes, someone will be bitching, moaning and wailing and, here's the kicker, the world will not come to an end.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am long, long, long past the point where I actually give a damn.

I will predict with all certainty that, regardless of which way this thing goes, someone will be bitching, moaning and wailing and, here's the kicker, the world will not come to an end.

It's strange how seriously some people take politics, when very few of the candidates are serious!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It's strange how seriously some people take politics, when very few of the candidates are serious!

You know how it goes, people who are still to blind to see that politicians are all the same and all answer to the same corporations get really passionate about how their guy is so much better. This is evidenced quite clearly in all 19,000 threads we have on the topic and how this thread became serious in a few posts when it seemed to me to be completely tongue-in-cheek in the OP.

Really should have gone into the fun & jokes.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I just want it to go away. There are more important issues in the world than who is going to represent wall street in Washingtoon.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I wonder how many votes she cost Obama!

None! That's the funniest part of the whole charade. The Obama supporters will vote for him no matter what and vice-versa for Romney. The independent voters will base their choice on real issues like what the govt will do in their region and how it will affect them directly will not be influenced by sillyness such as this clip.