Obama Economics 2012

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
How the kids would tell it -- with help from "The Little Red Hen"

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.
"Not I," said the duck.
"Not I," said the pig.
"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.
"Out of my classification," said the pig.
"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.
"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.
"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.
"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.
"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow. (Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain. (Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

When the farmer (Obama) came he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. " That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

And perhaps... this is the end...

And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they all starved equally.

EPILOGUE Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs. Hillary got $8 million for hers. That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

DO WE LIVE IN A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

November is coming God Bless America

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Bain Capital bought Sensata, a car sensor manufacturer, a few years ago and recently decided to move the Freeport, Ill., factory to China. Sensata's 170 workers, many of whom have worked at the factory for decades, have been forced to endure the humiliating task of training their Chinese replacements even as they wave their livelihoods and pensions goodbye.

There's not much any politician can do now to help the Sensata workers save their jobs. Only Bain Capital could help with that.

Yet Mitt Romney's company refuses.

Still, there is much the rest of us can do to help prevent other American workers from losing their jobs to China. Bustos, for example, supports the Bring Jobs Home Ac,t which would revoke tax breaks for companies like Bain that ship jobs overseas and reward companies that invest in jobs at home.

By contrast, Bustos' opponent — Republican Congressman Bobby Schilling — has refused to support creating financial incentives to keep jobs in the United States. In fact, when Tom Gaulrapp, a decades-long Sensata employee, and several other Sensata workers asked Schilling about this issue at a town hall meeting, Schilling had them kicked out rather than answer their question.

more

Shuster wants Obama to hit Romney hard on Sensata in final days

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Bain Capital bought Sensata, a car sensor manufacturer, a few years ago and recently decided to move the Freeport, Ill., factory to China. Sensata's 170 workers, many of whom have worked at the factory for decades, have been forced to endure the humiliating task of training their Chinese replacements even as they wave their livelihoods and pensions goodbye.

Bain Capital probably came to the conclusion that Sensata would not survive the punishing tax environment in the US and moved them to a jurisdiction that was more competitive.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wow, is that all the Liberals have?? Bain Capital LOL desperate when they see NObama in the white House..

LOL... putting the White back into the White House.. tee hee heard that slogan..funny

It does show the mentality of Romney and his supporters.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Just out of curiosity, Boomer, Where did you get this feebleminded rubbish from? I first saw this fabrication posted back in the 1970s. It was a gross generalization then and it is a gross generalization now. Only the names have been change to insult the most recent targets.