Ft. Hood Was Not Terrorism

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Remember this tomorrow when the same President Obama is lying to convince the American people that he is fighting hard against terrorism.

via sda:

Obama Doctrine: Ft. Hood Was Not Terrorism, Wounded Soldiers Get No Benefits

Victims of the Nov. 2009 Ft. Hood shooting are being denied benefits commensurate with combat injuries because the Obama administration refuses to label the attack an act of terrorism.

Instead, the shooting Maj. Nidal Hasan carried out after screaming "Allahu Akbar" it is still being labeled "workplace violence."

The difference between labeling the incident "workplace violence" and "terrorism" is not only the rightful recognition 13 of our troops deserve for being killed in service to their country on Nov. 5, 2009, but also ongoing benefits that would help survivors pay for the physical therapy, and other medical and psychological treatments that might be necessary to a full recovery.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry has openly stated that the shooting, which took place in his state, was an act of terrorism and that the president such recognize it as such. He said, "President Obama's refusal to call it an act of terror is a shining example of this administration's devotion to political correctness over the defense of our men and women in uniform."

Obama Doctrine: Ft. Hood Was Not Terrorism, Wounded Soldiers Get No Benefits

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Locutus, please stop this foolishness. It's absolutely meaningless what any article says, Obama and his cronies are not about to change this. The ONLY way it will change is if the Republicans get control of the Senate, and win the Presidency, and kick all of those Neo-Communists out of Government employment.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Locutus, please stop this foolishness. It's absolutely meaningless what any article says, Obama and his cronies are not about to change this. The ONLY way it will change is if the Republicans get control of the Senate, and win the Presidency, and kick all of those Neo-Communists out of Government employment.

You can always convince someone with a differing opinion using that - Sure to convince them on facts alone.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If it wasn't election time the right wouldn't give a rats ass.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If it wasn't election time the right wouldn't give a rats ass.

Do you understand that the soldiers killed lose benefits due to FFn wordplay- Obama not wanting to admit that it was an act of terror- And that is the truth.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Was it an act of terror? I don't know.

This is one case, an anectodal situation. And here the anti-Nanny Staters want entitlements handed out. Shoe's on the other foot. Good thing those families weren't same sex, the rightwingers would be in a real pickle to argue it.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

In my opinion yes- Take the time and read up on the connections to that wacko in Yemen- note the slip-ups by the Military and the Intelligence community-
I may be in error - but this would be the 1st successful terror attack in the US since 911.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I wonder why this doesn't meet the criteria but the shooting of US troops in supposed secured safe areas in Afghanistan do? Both shooters were in uniform and on duty? This is a great example of US Judicial inconsistency.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I wonder why this doesn't meet the criteria but the shooting of US troops in supposed secured safe areas in Afghanistan do? Both shooters were in uniform and on duty? This is a great example of US Judicial inconsistency.

How does this involve the Judiciary.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

This is one case, an anectodal situation. And here the anti-Nanny Staters want entitlements handed out. Shoe's on the other foot. Good thing those families weren't same sex, the rightwingers would be in a real pickle to argue it.

Amazing how the left is going to compare benefits to wounded soldiers to those that want the Obama Phones.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Terrorism, just like the attacks in Northern Ireland that was carried out in the name of "Jesus Christ", just the Catholic or Protestant version.

Where women and children, and men were killed in acts of terrorism.
When somebody wigs out it's terrorism if they yell something before they kill?

If you don't yell anything it's what?

According to this forum, the Irish Christians are forgiven and it was different.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Look, definition of terrorism is: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Both this shooting at Ft. Hood, and the North Ireland bombing, however disguised up the vial of religion, all have political motivation against the attackers.

Removal of Catholics from a region, or the removal of the infidels (the west) out of the Middle East.