Is Obama Toast?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- Based on his record over the past four years, he certainly deserves to be. As he himself acknowledged in early 2009, if he failed to turn the economy around in the following three years then he was looking at a one term presidency.

- But there are still over two weeks of campaigning and "surprises" by Obama's team of Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs to go so it is premature to be certain that Americans are prepared to stamp out BO on November 6th.

- Obama and his gang are always unpredictable and therefore always dangerous. Considering that he was completely unqualified for the presidency in the first place and won it anyway, the fact that he has failed in almost everything he has tried over the past four years doesn't mean he will lose the upcoming election even though it should.

- However, as the following statistical information makes clear, the polls are currently breaking very strongly in Mitt Romney's favour and could even give him a landslide victory if the polling trend continues as it has the past two weeks.

- So as Churchill would put it, for Obama this is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning.

Romney Outpolling Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama At Same Point In Their Victorious Election Bids… | Weasel Zippers

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Toast is an under statement.. he's lucky not to be run out of office.. he will go down in history as Jimmy Carter #2.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
"Obama's team of Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs "

Still can't actually come up with anything factual, have to resort to the same tired insults. Obviously, the OP has nothing of substance to say, or they wouldn't keep resorting to pathetic insults. It's sad to see people who show some potential, writing in such a hackneyed wimpy way.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- Based on his record over the past four years, he certainly deserves to be. As he himself acknowledged in early 2009, if he failed to turn the economy around in the following three years then he was looking at a one term presidency.

Romney Outpolling Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama At Same Point In Their Victorious Election Bids… | Weasel Zippers

You should quit smoking whatever sh*t it is you are smoking, Teddy..............believe me you've got a hold of some really bad sh*t that is screwing up your mind................that's assuming you have a mind. Romney will take Utah and possibly fluke a couple more. :lol::smile:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Toast is an under statement.. he's lucky not to be run out of office.. he will go down in history as Jimmy Carter #2.

Oh I fervently hope so....

But the US system is in such a mess, so polarized it seems no one with any real sense gets to play.

Severe cuts and slightly increased taxes are the only solution to the mess they are in.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012

- B - I must respectfully disagree. In my view, Obama has been even more disasterous to the economy, fiscal position, international stature and national unity of the US than Carter was. While he was the worst president in modern times until Obama came along, the old peanut farmer was actually less idiological than Obama, had relevant executive and military and gubernatorial experience which Obama totally lacks, did not add much to the debt let alone $6 trillion and counting and had a higher calibre of senior staff around him.

"Obama's team of Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs "

Still can't actually come up with anything factual, have to resort to the same tired insults. Obviously, the OP has nothing of substance to say, or they wouldn't keep resorting to pathetic insults. It's sad to see people who show some potential, writing in such a hackneyed wimpy way.

- TenPenny ... Clearly you are conveniently ignorant about the menagerie of radicals, racists, terrorists, slum landlords and other disreputable people out of Chicago, the cesspool of US politics since the days of Scarface Al Capone and the only state where the previous two governors are currently in prison, who surround Obama. If you were adequately informed about these people, you would appreciate why I make frequent reference to "Obama's team of Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs". I hope that this will be unnecessary after November 6th.

I spoke a little soon should have thrown in Michigan and Fla. :lol:

- JLM ... No matter what you "throw in", your orignal self-assessment of several weeks ago that you know very little about American politics is fully confirmed by your every post. Accordingly, I tend to ignore you even when you throw gratuitous and groundless insults my way because perceptive readers here will consider the source and I don't care what those who are not perceptive think (using the word think in its loosest construction)..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- B - I must respectfully disagree. In my view, Obama has been even more disasterous to the economy, fiscal position, international stature and national unity of the US than Carter was. While he was the worst president in modern times until Obama came along, the old peanut farmer was actually less idiological than Obama, had relevant executive and military and gubernatorial experience which Obama totally lacks, did not add much to the debt let alone $6 trillion and counting and had a higher calibre of senior staff around him.

- TenPenny ... Clearly you are conveniently ignorant about the menagerie of radicals, racists, terrorists, slum landlords and other disreputable people out of Chicago, the cesspool of US politics since the days of Scarface Al Capone and the only state where the previous two governors are currently in prison, who surround Obama. If you were adequately informed about these people, you would appreciate why I make frequent reference to "Obama's team of Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs". I hope that this will be unnecessary after November 6th.

- JLM ... No matter what you "throw in", your orignal self-assessment of several weeks ago that you know very little about American politics is fully confirmed by your every post. Accordingly, I tend to ignore you even when you throw gratuitous and groundless insults my way because perceptive readers here will consider the source and I don't care what those who are not perceptive think (using the word think in its loosest construction)..

You obviously didn't read all my posts. But that doesn't matter Nov. 6 will tell the story.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Oh I fervently hope so....

But the US system is in such a mess, so polarized it seems no one with any real sense gets to play.

Severe cuts and slightly increased taxes are the only solution to the mess they are in.

- Colpy ... Have you considered the alternative which is that a reinvigorated and growing economy coupled with some phased in cuts to public sector excesses and inefficiencies and waste and the closing of some of the tax loopholes would be a more palatable and at least as effective way to deal with the massive US public debt? The best and most sustainable way to drastically increase tax revenues is to grow the economy, at least in my opinion, although this must in the long term also be coupled with the reform of public sector compensation (especially lavishly subsidized, fully indexed, defined benefits public sector pensions which have now bankrupted at least seven cities in the US with more to come) and productivity (which means tackling monopoly public sector union boondoggling style contracts and work practices).

- The problem with tax increases in an already weak economy (as Obama noted in 2010 and now is disregarding in his quest for the envious morons vote) is that it is counter-productive to growing the economy which should really be job one not only to fight the deficit but to give Americans the dignity of gainful employment once again.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
TeddyBallgame;1661519 - JLM ... No matter what you "throw in" said:
you know very little about American politics is fully confirmed by your every post[/B]. Accordingly, I tend to ignore you even when you throw gratuitous and groundless insults my way because perceptive readers here will consider the source and I don't care what those who are not perceptive think (using the word think in its loosest construction)..

You're right I don't know much about U.S. politics but I do know a little about human nature and enough about Romney to make a fair assessment.