Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Cast your vote and try your best to give us a reason your boy will win:

Topic: Foreign policy
Air Time: 9:00-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney
Moderator: Bob Schieffer (Host of Face the Nation on CBS)
The format for the debate will be identical to the first presidential debate and will focus on foreign policy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Locutus will slide up the middle because he is the only one you don't have to hold your nose or cover your head to vote for.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Personally I don't want to see Romney anywhere near the Oval Office
Therefore I would like to see how many would endorse a write in
candidate, I would vote for the unknown soldier and for four years no
one could claim victory. After all no one would want to score points on
the death of the unknown soldier would they?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Romney, because after the weekend polls the Bamster will have given up.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
My understanding is this one is formatted as a formal debate... Obama doesn't stand a chance as his MO appears to be to say a lot of words but have no substance in the message... Now that (hopefully) there will be fewer opportunities for interruption, Romney will be able to had Obama his ass and/or force him to speak on issues (ie Libya) or look foolish if he dodges.

I'll predict that Romney will have the edge based on his ability to be critical of Obama's last 4 years in office and the President's inability to point to any strong positive results during his tenure

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
My understanding is this one is formatted as a formal debate... Obama doesn't stand a chance as his MO appears to be to say a lot of words but have no substance in the message... Now that (hopefully) there will be fewer opportunities for interruption, Romney will be able to had Obama his ass and/or force him to speak on issues (ie Libya) or look foolish if he dodges.

I'll predict that Romney will have the edge based on his ability to be critical of Obama's last 4 years in office and the President's inability to point to any strong positive results during his tenure

If Romney has any brains at all, he won't try to readdress Libya!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Romney will fry the President's ass on Libya... Expect him to remind all Americans that the President felt it was more important to go campaigning in Nevada instead of take care of the terrorist attack that had just happened.

He already made it clear that he did "take care" of the terrorist attack.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
How so?... I mean, didn't the Obama administration spend 2 weeks apologizing to Libya about the terrible youtube video that lead to the demonstration that caused the deaths?

Sure was confusing to hear the President flip flop on that

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How so?... I mean, didn't the Obama administration spend 2 weeks apologizing to Libya about the terrible youtube video that lead to the demonstration that caused the deaths?

Sure was confusing to hear the President flip flop on that

He acknowledged the deaths in Libya the day after it happened.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Yeah, a very brief acknowledgement in the Rose Garden as an after thought prior to boarding the taxpayer-funded jet to jet-off to Las Vegas.... Yep, nothing says 'commitment to your nation and it's citizens' like heading out to sin city for some gambling and show girls

How sincere

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, a very brief acknowledgement in the Rose Garden as an after thought prior to boarding the taxpayer-funded jet to jet-off to Las Vegas.... Yep, nothing says 'commitment to your nation and it's citizens' like heading out to sin city for some gambling and show girls

How sincere

How many hours did he spend gambling and at girlie shows? Could you provide a link to that?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If it was as bad as before McCain would be asking Mitt to cancel his campaign.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This current dickhead has an amateurish and disrespected foreign policy reputation. What he knows would fit on the head of the point on Bidens' head. A man-child in a grown-up world.