Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Looking at this party, your might think Barack Obama has already won the election... not going happen. :lol:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Hillary is the perennial fall guy. I once thought she was smart. But she's just a doormat.

I'm not pro hilliary or agin her, but I read her biography, and she was, on her own, a very very intelligent
student, a very ambitious adult, and is quite capable of anything she puts her mind to.

Too many people underestimate her, mainly because she is a woman in politics. She would have done much
better last election without her husband, who was over the top trying to promote her, and he did her
much more harm than good.

And the timing was not good either for her to run for president, as obama was the one the people looked
to, to pull them out of the complete mess that bushy had made, as he dragged the american citizens
down to a level that would embarrass anyone.

Obama will win again, he still has an uphill battle, caused by the previous administration, everyone
can see that, except the blind republican cement heads.

Any president who had been elected last term would have struggled, and I really think the republicans
were glad 'they' didn't have to go in and mop up the crap that bushy spilled all over the country,
they would rather sit back and watch obama do it, then blame him for causing it, it is humerous and
obvious.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I'm not pro hilliary or agin her, but I read her biography, and she was, on her own, a very very intelligent
student, a very ambitious adult, and is quite capable of anything she puts her mind to.

Too many people underestimate her, mainly because she is a woman in politics. She would have done much
better last election without her husband, who was over the top trying to promote her, and he did her

And the timing was not good either for her to run for president, as obama was the one the people looked
to, to pull them out of the complete mess that bushy had made, as he dragged the american citizens

Obama will win again, he still has an uphill battle, caused by the previous administration, everyone

Any president who had been elected last term would have struggled, and I really think the republicans
were glad 'they' didn't have to go in and mop up the crap that bushy spilled all over the country,
they would rather sit back and watch obama do it, then blame him for causing it, it is humerous and
obvious.
You make many good points. However, I would like to point out that Hillary has repeatedly placed her trust in men who have betrayed her. How smart is that? It raises questions about her judgment.

Obama may win again, but that can be turned to the advantage of radical conservatives like me. Any second term for Obama will be a failure. In this era all second terms are failures. Tens of millions of conservatives will be radicalized by Obama's attempt to govern through executive orders and the bureaucracy in a second term.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
You make many good points. However, I would like to point out that Hillary has repeatedly placed her trust in men who have betrayed her. How smart is that? It raises questions about her judgment.

Not sure who all of these men are, other than her cheating husband, whom she handled very well, she
didn't fall apart from his misgivings, rather, she rose even higher, and made a life for herself
as an individual in politics.

He just struggled along following her after that mess he made for himself, and now he is doing fine,
as he has a good side to his life as well, and he and the first bush pres are doing good things
together.

Of course as a woman in politics, she is working with almost 100% men all the time, and must put some
trust in many of them.

She is very well informed on foreign affairs, was a very good senator, not sure what her future is,
I guess if obama wins again, she will continue with her present position.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Not sure who all of these men are, other than her cheating husband, whom she handled very well, she
didn't fall apart from his misgivings, rather, she rose even higher, and made a life for herself
as an individual in politics.

He just struggled along following her after that mess he made for himself, and now he is doing fine,
as he has a good side to his life as well, and he and the first bush pres are doing good things
together.

Of course as a woman in politics, she is working with almost 100% men all the time, and must put some
trust in many of them.

She is very well informed on foreign affairs, was a very good senator, not sure what her future is,
I guess if obama wins again, she will continue with her present position.
Hillary Clinton did Bimbo patrol for her husband, and fell on her sword for the Barackster on Benghazi. As far as her foreign policy skill is concerned the word "Benghazi" is now an albatross that will hang around her neck for the rest of her days. Her failure to respond affirmatively to the American ambassador's request for additional security in Libya generally and in Benghazi specifically demonstrates flawed judgment, and will prevent her from ever becoming president. Remember please that the US consulate in Benghazi had been attacked last April, and security had not been increased despite requests from the American diplomats.

The US ambassador to Libya had two local bodyguards who abandoned him immediately. Very bad judgment on many levels. This discredits Hillary.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

obvious.
You can not blame Bush for Obahma's failures,as he knew exactly what he was up against before
even running,and he campaigned on his ability to fix the mess.He wasn't able to fix the mess in fact it appears he has
made matters worse.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
You can not blame Bush for Obahma's failures,as he knew exactly what he was up against before
even running,and he campaigned on his ability to fix the mess.He wasn't able to fix the mess in fact it appears he has
made matters worse.

He didnt know about this mess. He knew about the wars but no one knew the economy was going to collapse. He ended Iraq while widening Afghanistan. Had McCain won I doubt the economy would be much different today. The President isnt and never has been all powerful. Presidents only mess up because congresses let them. They can at anytime stop them or make them do something else. For some reason they dont.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Hillary is done and already told her boss she will not accept a renewal of the Cabinet position so she has nothing to lose. She has already stolen her fair share twice over so she can relax in the comfort of a six digit figure retirement income.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Those stupid liberal democrat women, honourong their marriage vows through good times and bad....such bitches. Now when conservative women do it, that's upright, pure, honourable. But if I don't like their total political package....bitch. And if they're strong.....bitch. If they're weak.....bitch. Basically......keep vag out of politics you bitches. *thumps chest in manly fashion*