Which Issue Will Defeat Obama Nov. 6?

2nd Debate winner - loser - ties - we have it all - come on down

• Total voters

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Three items will be his downfall. 1. Not in touch with the true situation in national economics. 2. Selection of a second rate team in his administration (Panetta exluded from this statement) 3. Relies heavily on facts and figure provided by the second rate team to use in speeches and most of it is in error. Now the people are beginning to understand he is all talk and not much effective action that will help this nation get back on the right track. Greenspan, Bernanake and the current Secretary of the Treasury are anchors around his neck too.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Obama is defeating himself. People are beginning to realize the emperor is not only naked but also isn't too smart after all. The campain strategy was to mock and belittle republicans. That's not working, and now they're scrambling. They still acorn have their acorn trump card acorn though.

Remember when Obama said "If I don't get this done in three years, it's Bush's fault"? O wait....

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Yes, I can see that since the Dow was at 9300 at the end of Oct 2008, and it's now 13,800 or so, many people would blame Obama for the poor performance of the economy. After all, that's only up 48% during his first term.

How could anyone possibly accept that sort of performance?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yes, I can see that since the Dow was at 9300 at the end of Oct 2008, and it's now 13,800 or so, many people would blame Obama for the poor performance of the economy. After all, that's only up 48% during his first term.

People who sold shares short obviously.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

I agree the rich stock owners have done well under the Bamster.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
So why do you hate the man who helped you do well? If you hate your money, just give it away, don't blame Obama for giving it to you.
I don't hate the Bamster; it's his policies I dislike. The reason the stocks are doing well is because of quantitative easing, making the stock market similar to a Potemkin Village, the underlying economy is still in shambles. The stock market would be much higher if the corporations had certainty of what the Bamster administration would do; it's 'Atlas Shrugged' in real life.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
There are multiple reason why a LOT of people will not be supporting Mr. Obama this time around. I just wish that during the debate, Mr. Romney would remind the President that HE said that if he had not made progress, he should be fired.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
People who sold shares short obviously.
How does selling short raise stock prices?

Romney is relying on rhetoric to gain support. He has put a thing on the economic table that can be tested. Lowering rates by 20% raises the debt. So if he is offsetting with reducd credits, just what credits?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's the Economy Stupid!!!

STUPID JUST DOESN'T GET IT!!! HE THINKS WE ARE STUPID AND THAT'S FINE!!! AS LONG AS HIS ARROGANCE CONTROLS HIS ACTIONS WE CAN BE ASSURED HE WILL BE A ONE TERM PRESIDENT!!!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Gee I don't know which issue hurt's Obama most...............