Juvenile Joe Biden's 3 Biggest Debate Lies

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Last edited:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
What I thought was funny was Joe telling us just how great the US Congress is making Medicare. Why does he care? He is exempt! Maybe he needs a brain transplant? Oops, his carrier servicing those exempted doesn't cover that.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I really have to laugh at this. Bidern gets criticized for a performance similar to one that earned Romeny praise. Let's face it. Biden had Ryan for supper; chewed him up and spat out the bones.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Biden had Ryan for supper; chewed him up and spat out the bones.

That may be true, I don't know, but Biden definitely lost the debate. :)

I don't recall anyone describing Romney's performance as that of a bloviating idiot, as Biden was described.. I'm not sure where you get any similarity between Biden and Romney in the debates. Romney was respectfully assertive, Biden was embarrassingly juvenile.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
That may be true, I don't know, but Biden definitely lost the debate. :)

I don't recall anyone describing Romney's performance as that of a bloviating idiot, as Biden was described.. I'm not sure where you get any similarity between Biden and Romney in the debates. Romney was respectfully assertive, Biden was embarrassingly juvenile.
You might think Biden lost the debate, but apparently the majority of ****ysts disagree with you and that is all that matters.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Biden was respectful.

He could have called Ryan a liar and instead just shook his head at the hypocrisy..................

Biden laughed at Ryan constantly, and it pissed a lot of people off. **** them. It was the laugh of an old man who has heard enough bull**** to last ten lifetimes. Biden used to argue with Jesse Helms, one of the most craven, vile bastards to ever set foot in DC. He went toe-to-toe with Bob Dole. He was locked in a death match with Orrin Hatch for years. You think that Ryan was gonna throw anything at him that he hasn't heard before? It was the laugh of someone who sees through the con and wants everyone to know that he gets the joke. Biden laughed because he wanted to degrade the lies and half-answers that Ryan gave, because he wanted to turn Ryan into a laughingstock.

more

The Rude Pundit

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
You might think Biden lost the debate, but apparently the majority of ****ysts disagree with you and that is all that matters.

Actually the rectalysts don't matter at all, I'm surprised at that statement. The voters matter, and word on the "street" (Internet sites, since that's as close as I can get) is that Joe made a fool of himself.

Biden was respectful.

lol even MSNBC isn't going out on that limb. :)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Joe Biden's - WINNER

Biden won the debate:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Wait until his boss has to defend Joe's statements about the Benghazi Consulate attack tragedy. I'll bet this one could get very heated if Romney decides to push it and produces the documents he allegedly has. Now more is coming out through White House leaks. Even Susan Rice is laying low. I wonder who from the Obama Campaign sent her to the media anyway?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Benghazi Consulate attack tragedy
Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

''Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.
On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."
"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country ... For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012''

But wait - remember it's always:

BLAME OBAMA! BLAME OBAMA! BLAME OBAMA!

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
It was a bi-partisan cut.
Security was never cut back due to budget issues.
There's still 2 billion in the kitty, it's not like they ran out of money due to budget cuts.

It was a good try though.

America is stretching and rubbing it's eyes. What's that smell? Coffee!!