Obama Vs the Birthers

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
With all that money, with all those contacts, with all the skullduggery that Political parties and some of their supporters are able to do.

Where is the proof that Obama is NOT a US Citizen. Nothing Yet.

WTF – Do all these people subscribe to the National Enquirer.

Did they all meet Elvis after he died or what.

4 Years and all we hear is a story here or there- Where is the meat Boys.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
With all that money, with all those contacts, with all the skullduggery that Political parties and some of their supporters are able to do.

WTF – Do all these people subscribe to the National Enquirer.

Did they all meet Elvis after he died or what.

4 Years and all we hear is a story here or there- Where is the meat Boys.

- Goober ... Nobody cares about this birther crap except a lunatic fringe from the same mentality as the 9/11 truthers and other conspiracy nuts.

- However, and unfortunately for Obama, more and more average Americans are starting to care about what has happened to the country on his watch and how much worse things are likely to be if he has a second term and therefore a freer hand with more "flexibility" as he promised the Russian prime minister not long ago.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I thought the only thing that people cared about were the thugs and mugs that were with him.

I'm surprised that anyone noticed the actual state of the nation.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
- Goober ... Nobody cares about this birther crap except a lunatic fringe from the same mentality as the 9/11 truthers and other conspiracy nuts.

- However, and unfortunately for Obama, more and more average Americans are starting to care about what has happened to the country on his watch and how much worse things are likely to be if he has a second term and therefore a freer hand with more "flexibility" as he promised the Russian prime minister not long ago.

And your point in posting this article is…………………….He was in grades 5 thru 8.

BTW ... Here's another of the myriad of stories concerning your hero's "honesty" and trustworthyness:
PBS: Classmate Recalls Obama Claiming He Was An “Indonesian Prince,” Told Other Students He Was “Kenyan Royalty”… | Weasel Zippers

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Lots of kids exaggerate their backgrounds. No big deal.

Birthers are simply silly. The only reason why they get any publicity is because of the Internet. Whether he is, or is not, is a moot point now, HE IS THE PRESIDENT!

I just hope that the American people are smart enough to throw his stupid butt out of office!

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Hey Goober, since I'm likely the only Birther here, would you be offended if I started another thread for this topic? Nothing wrong with this one, I was just thinking of a different title, that's all.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Hey Goober, since I'm likely the only Birther here, would you be offended if I started another thread for this topic? Nothing wrong with this one, I was just thinking of a different title, that's all.

Oh you are not alone in that- Others imply but never admit it.

Start a new thread - Not a problem- arrange with the Mods to move these into that thread. no sweat for me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Do you think that some repubs have tried to find proof- clear cut proof and been unsuccessful- He would be removed from office if proof was found.And the answer would be.......................

Note the points from the OP

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He has done well for himself considering he is a Muslim non-American communist.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Do you think that some repubs have tried to find proof- clear cut proof and been unsuccessful- He would be removed from office if proof was found.And the answer would be.......................

Thats my main argument. If real credible evidence existed the Republicans would jump on it and get rid of him. Just as they would if Obama was acting illegally in how he executes the office of President. If any of it were true he would have been impeached.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Thats my main argument. If real credible evidence existed the Republicans would jump on it and get rid of him. Just as they would if Obama was acting illegally in how he executes the office of President. If any of it were true he would have been impeached.

But that would be logical- knowing that there are many wealthy opponents of Obama - and you can bet they checked - and spent big money doing it - dug thru records that are supposedly sealed and what do we have as an answer- Obama is running for reelection.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Lots of kids exaggerate their backgrounds. No big deal.

Birthers are simply silly. The only reason why they get any publicity is because of the Internet. Whether he is, or is not, is a moot point now, HE IS THE PRESIDENT!

I just hope that the American people are smart enough to throw his stupid butt out of office!
Yep. Like what would they do now anyway, undo all the legislation and programs enacted under him, un-drop the bombs he dropped. You can't undo the last 4 years, there is no time machine, if there was we could go back and undo the mess Bush 2 made.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It's fun to speculate and joke about it...... But if you really think about....IF it ever could be proven that he was not an American citizen at this late date.....can you imagine the upset it would cause in the whole election set-up over there??? pandemonium in the streets, civil disturbances such as never been seen before?????
Even the staunchest Republican would try to squash it and keep it from being made public......

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
It's fun to speculate and joke about it...... But if you really think about....IF it ever could be proven that he was not an American citizen at this late date.....can you imagine the upset it would cause in the whole election set-up over there??? pandemonium in the streets, civil disturbances such as never been seen before?????
Even the staunchest Republican would try to squash it and keep it from being made public......

That is a possibility as well.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
We have "Goodwin's law".....for comparisons to Hitler....
There should be a name for those who cry racism for any and all reasons...
Oh yeah....they are called "progressives" .......