TSA Phoenix airport "freeze drill"

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Last time I flew through Phoenix, the restaurant workers were ignorant and nasty, and the TSA workers gave me an extra pat down because I have a beer belly. I think they are all idiots, but I suppose that's all they can get to work there. I surely wouldn't ever be in a hurry to go back there, they have to be the least pleasant people I've ever dealt with in the US.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't see the big issue. For a long time now people have been complaining about weight issues and lack of exercise. Now government is adding playground activities to your air travel. Who didn't love a game of red light green light growing up? I can't wait to see freeze tag, or red rover, start up.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't see the big issue. For a long time now people have been complaining about weight issues and lack of exercise. Now government is adding playground activities to your air travel. Who didn't love a game of red light green light growing up? I can't wait to see freeze tag, or red rover, start up.

LOL! I love that!

I can just see it now, no more preassigned seating! If you can break through during the preliminary round of red rover you can have your choice of window seat, without that annoying wing getting in the way of your view. :):):)

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
This entire "Homeland Security" agency is just another deep dark hole in which we pour our hard earned tax dollars into. No accountability, no truly experienced leadership. Just another place to park loyal political hacks. Nappy is a joke in this job as she was in her prior position.