MSNBC starting to beat Fox News in ratings

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
For people who like crassly partisan conservative vs. liberal news stories (which I do sometimes):

Right-leaning Fox News has dominated cable news ratings for something like a decade, but the left-leaning MSNBC is catching up with them. Monday and Tuesday of this week saw the first consecutive days of MSNBC's primetime line-up beating that of Fox. MSNBC's strength specifically is Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell at 9PM and 10PM ET. Fox's Hannity and Greta Van Susteran? Not that big of money makers anymore.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/the-scoreboard-tuesday-septem
ber-18_b146535#more-146535

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No kidding huh Bear? Maddow beats Hannity on two nights and suddenly MSNBC is the most watched news station in the US.

Typical US Liberal... pfffft

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There are two poeple I like, one from each. Chris Matthews and Bill O'Reilly. Although each is completely biased in their views they generally treat their guests with respect. And every once in a while they'll let the other side get in the last word. They are both ok in my books.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I can always tell when I'm on a NBC affiliate network. We start and end the day day with a playing of a salute to the Russian government and then a viewing of the Chinese flag. Another American icon heading downhill?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Fox is available on all cable packages whether you want it or not because they charge less for their inclusion. This of course is why they didn't show a profit for over 10 years but the powers that be felt their 'political message' was more important than showing a profit from this small entity in the Murdoch chain.

MSNBC is a premium channel.

It has now been 1270 days since Sean Hannity said, on April 22, 2009, he'd undergo waterboarding to prove it's not torture - and do it to raise money for charity. Time to man up, Sean, to borrow one of you favorite phrases and either do it or explain why you haven't.

Below is a video (from our friends at Crooks and Liars) showing Hannity's promise to undergo waterboarding - plus Keith Olbermann's offer to add $1,000 to charity for every second Hannity tolerates the process.

You can email Hannity via his website and let him know he may want to forget his promise but we won't!

Sean Hannity Waterboard Weasel: 1270 Days Since Promising To Undergo Waterboarding For Charity - NewsHounds

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
NBC and its affiliates are nothing more than a mouth piece for George Soros and his buddies. Liberals to the end and daily saluting the Hammer and Sickle flag before work. Some even claim to be patriots. But it must to a foreign cause I suspect.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Chris Matthews: Obama Looked Like A Retard!

DENVER (BHN) - Challenger Mitt Romney came out swinging Wednesday night in the first presidential campaign debate, staggering President Obama with a combination of truth, intelligence, and tenacity.

"Mitty beat the ever-loving snot out of him," bemoaned MSNBC's Chris Matthews to a somber Rachel Maddow. "Obama looked like a retard." Other left wing commentators echoed Matthews' comments.

When Chris Matthews tossed Obama under the bus, that was a laugh.. :lol:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Whatever happend to objective reporting. It seems that now all journalism has to be eitehr right or left? Are there no more objective journalists left in this country?