Are America's Public School Graduates Ready to Face Economic Reality?

Locutus
via small dead animals

Finally, a top Democrat has revealed the cost of following Barack Obama’s plans for the size of the federal government. Unfortunately, his name is not Barack Obama.

Instead, it was Obama’s former top economic adviser, Lawrence Summers, who painted the picture in an op-ed published by the Financial Times.

Now, to be fair, “the cost of following Barack Obama’s plans” is not how Summers put it. Rather, he referred to the cost of “preserving the amount of government functions the U.S. had before the financial crisis,” and he argued this future was inevitable whoever is president come 2013.

The problem with his assertion of inevitable government growth is that Obama and Mitt Romney are not proposing the same things.

more

‘The rich’ can’t bankroll Obama’s big-government plans | Kyle Wingfield

Said1
Free Thinker
America's, who cares. What about Canada's, huh?

eh1eh
Are you in Canada? And by 'you' I mean loctus.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

America's, who cares. What about Canada's, huh?

In the forum called "ŮS-American Politics"?

gerryh
The thread is posted in american politics. Why would it be about Canada? If you want to talk about Canada post a thread in the appropriate forum.

Said1
Free Thinker
Sorry Gerryh. I'll be more respectful of the 'forum' from now on, cause I now you're all mindful of forums and thread topics. lol

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Sorry Gerryh. I'll be more respectful of the 'forum' from now on, cause I now you're all mindful of forums and thread topics. lol

It was an assinie comment considering where it was posted. Sorry for hurting your itty Bitty feelings by pointing it out.