Newsweek: "Why We Need A New President"

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Hit The Road Barack

Why does Paul Ryan scare the president so much? Because Obama has broken his promises, and it’s clear that the GOP ticket’s path to prosperity is our only hope.

I was a good loser four years ago. “In the grand scheme of history,” I wrote the day after Barack Obama’s election as president, “four decades is not an especially long time. Yet in that brief period America has gone from the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. to the apotheosis of Barack Obama. You would not be human if you failed to acknowledge this as a cause for great rejoicing.”

more hopeless change

Niall Ferguson on Why Barack Obama Needs to Go - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If Romney and Ryan take over the end for America is at hand these clowns
are the worst that could happen. America can survive Bush but not these
two.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
We need a thorough house cleaning of the entire group of elected officials that are in in the Legislative and Administrative Branches of our government. Most of those in office now think they own their jobs and we the serfs at ground level just have to keep financing this charade called "governing." The current crew is over run with cheats, fraud, faggots, questionable integrity, swindler and thieves. Throw them all out and introduce legislation to revoke all of their "exemptions" and reduce their Pensions by 50%. It is only a dream but it is a sincere wish. This isn't a Republic governed in a democratic manner any more. Now we are in a borderline anarchy.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Those are all legitimate criticisms of Obama's performance on the economy. It has been marked by a singular lack of understanding, vision, courage in addressing an American economy in a death spiral.. being systematically de-industrialized and impoverished by Neo-liberal (same as neo-conservative) ecomomic policies.. Free Trade, monetarism, de-regulation, privatization, regressive taxation. He has been a shill for Wall Street, and its saviour during the 2008 collapse, undeservedly and unnecessarily.

He should be held to account... but his opposition Romney, is neoliberalism on steroids, an amoral ideological dunce.. whose been gouging the carcass of American industry to make himself rich while stashing his loot off shore to avoid paying any American Taxes.

It's really pathetic that there is almost no real alternative to terminal decline being offered to the American people. But maybe a society gets the leadership it deserves.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Personally the US missed the boat.. my vote is for Ron Paul, a true constitutionalists

[youtube]-iPXY-m2iZ0[/youtube]

Now now...people will call you a loon for giving consideration to Mr. Paul. ;-)

He's far and away better than any of the current batch of lyin' bastards down there. Obama should be kicked to death and Mitt should give up his spot to Paul.

What, too harsh? :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I watched that 'Church vs State' playoff game. The last second field goal made it all worthwhile.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
One thing I do have to chuckle over that for all the years some of these cheats in the Congress can show for their service to America is to have the label of Male Madam in the All Male Brothel, Owned by the Banks and good at taking care of them? Being certified by a Congressional group of their peers as "Not a corrupt politician when the rest of those deciding the matter are shaking in their boots that it won't be one of them next. Legacy? You bet. One models one and all. And we voted for these phonies too.