The Many Miracles Behind Dear Leader Barack Obama's Career

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- The following is a brief but excellent video by Bill Whittle identifying the many "miracles" behind the unearned and unwarranted and unprecedented advancement of the most unqualified and unsuitable POTUS in the modern historty of the United States.

- Regrettably, there have been no miracles since Obama became president to cover for and to offset the ignorance, arrogance, incompetence and malfeasance with which BO has afflicted that narrow majority of Americans who still make their own way and are not snout deep in the public trough.

Afterburner with Bill Whittle: It's a Miracle! - YouTube

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
- The following is a brief but excellent video by Bill Whittle identifying the many "miracles" behind the unearned and unwarranted and unprecedented advancement of the most unqualified and unsuitable POTUS in the modern historty of the United States.

- Regrettably, there have been no miracles since Obama became president to cover for and to offset the ignorance, arrogance, incompetence and malfeasance with which BO has afflicted that narrow majority of Americans who still make their own way and are not snout deep in the public trough.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Now I know why you did not get hired as a full time reporter- 100% Bias.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Why are you bringing up junior's two devastating terms as prez now?

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
We all know how doors opened up for GW. Born into a rich and influential family. No miracles. No comparison.
GWB has put the US and the world in a huge debt,with a war started for all the wrong reason,BO got stuck with the poison apple,even a more competant prez would have trouble trying to fix the problem in just 4 years,see up here in Canada,we got screwed alot with bad decision taken by previous PMs,Mulroney bought helicopters that were too expensive,which contract was canceled by Chrétien who stupidly acquired 4 POS sub from the brits,who before selling us the HMS rustbucket 1 2 3 and 4,canibalised them.

Then we got i think $2.000.000.000 wasted on a gun registry bill,which ended being trashed by Harper,what was the point of that?

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So if there is 0 opportunity, you'll never get payed for your service no matter how hard you work your ass off. OMG!!! Obama is pure genius. xDDDD

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Obama inherited a bad situation. He made the situation worse. In the process Obama set Americans at each other's throats. The country hasn't been this divided since the 19th century.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Obama is exactly right. Even more, most successful people worked less harder than most others. Silver spoons in most of them. Obama is the most successful and hard working person the country has ever seen. The odds of him becoming President is beyond anyything this joke of a narrator could imagine. A helluva lot more successful than the smarmy git in this video.

How can this narrator be so dumb? Any country that doesn't build infrustrature don't have successful business people. What a clown, like the rest of the greedy morons who think they work harder than everyone else.

Just look how hard the narrator worked. Some woman combed his hair and put on his makeup. He must be exhausted by all the hard work. Now off to the accountant so someone can tell him how the tax code works. Whoo, sweatin just thinking about it.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Now I know why you did not get hired as a full time reporter- 100% Bias.

- You seem to be under the delusion that you know me when obviously you do not.

- If you did, you would know that the reason I was never hired as a full time reporter is that I never wanted to be a reporter either full or part time and I never applied for a reporter's job. I have written free lance columns for some newspapers and magazines and also hosted an open line show on radio but these were just some of the many things I enjoyed on a part time basis in the course of my management consulting career.

- Are you the same nutter who recently asked why I had left a newspaper for which I had never actually worked or is there some other reason for your delusion that you actually know me?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Republicans and their miracles. Faith-based government programs, what a farce (like the Reps).

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Even more, most successful people worked less harder than most others.

Obama is the most successful and hard working person the country has ever seen.

You're simply amazing, Kreskin.

Don't ever change ... we all need comic relief in these troubled times and you come up with some of the most unintentionally hilarious comments that anyone could possibly make.

Obama inherited a bad situation. He made the situation worse. In the process Obama set Americans at each other's throats. The country hasn't been this divided since the 19th century.

- BT ... Well and truly said!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
You're simply amazing, Kreskin.

Don't ever change ... we all need comic relief in these troubled times and you come up with some of the most unintentionally hilarious comments that anyone could possibly make.

- BT ... Well and truly said!
I worked in the investment industry and left because I couldn't stand the ethics and pompous jerks. These guys are scum and clowns, laugh all you want, they have you suckered. The jokes on you Ballboy.

Now I just despise them and their greedy plutocratic racket. Lower than a snakes ass.

That's why Romney won't show his tax returns. It will cement him for what he really is.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

It takes 2 to tango and it looks to me like the Republicans and the Tea Party have done everything in their power to be divisive from day 1 of office.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
It takes 2 to tango and it looks to me like the Republicans and the Tea Party have done everything in their power to be divisive from day 1 of office.

Even before Obama was sworn in Flush Limpballs said he hoped Obama's administration will fail. It is he and his fellow right wingers such as the Koch brothers (see earlier threads on their subversive activities) who are responsible for all the division.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nice. Post

This was. Clever

GWB has put the US and the world in a huge debt,....

And the world? lol

No I think the country was pretty divided before the Tea Party came about. One need only like back at the pulse of the country during the Bush Administration to see that.

Liberals in the US were nasty... nasty during the 8 years of Bush. From start to finish. However when the Dems took the WH they wanted everyone to work together and to support the President. That was funny.

Obama is the most successful and hard working person the country has ever seen. .

WOW! Simply WOW.

You really think Obama is the most succesful and hard working person in the history of the United States of America. From 1776 to the Present?