How much lower will MSNBC go?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
On Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s The Cycle the group discussed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney‘s assertion that President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign. “That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

more garbage and the video too:

MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama | Mediaite

related response:

Romney Camp 'Discussing' Racial Slam with MSNBC Execs

Romney Camp 'Discussing' Racial Slam with MSNBC Execs

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Rubbish. Just watch Fox rollout the Christians-only conservative family values baloney. It cuts both ways.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Rubbish. Just watch Fox rollout the Christians-only conservative family values baloney. It cuts both ways.

Rubbish? The proof of double standard stares you in the face and up comes something that lame? I have no horse in the republican/democrat race but i know what i see to be BS on both sides. Sorry you don't.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Rubbish? The proof of double standard stares you in the face and up comes something that lame? I have no horse in the republican/democrat race but i know what i see to be BS on both sides. Sorry you don't.
I don't have one either. But as I said it cuts both ways. The KKK bigots on the right are scum and have no credibility when it comes to pointing fingers.

If blacks and minorities (even women) weren't locked out of the old boys money-making clubs in the first place there wouldn't be minority support networks. It's not racism, it's survival.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
The entire NBC conglomerate is a wholly owned broadcasting firm that is GE who has already moved their corporate HQ offshore reducing their tax load by 65%. What else do you expect from the Liberal voice of America whose wealth probably exceeds what out government has in ready cash. Look at their broadcast staff on their political talk shows. All are far left Liberals! Rachael, Ed, and tohers plus Olbermann who was canned due to hoof and mouth disease. Now others are in close scrutiny too. I no longer view anything on NBC or its affiliates.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'm surprised they didn't have an interview with the lead singer of Megadeth. He seems to think that Obama orchestrated the shootings in Colorado and the Shikh temple just so he can take away their 2nd Amendment rights....Huh?8O