20 Countries Besides Canada Stupid People Are Threatening to Move To B/C of Obamacare

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Nutters! lol

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Places where nutters write to spammers about nothing = Twitter.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I remember all the Yanks that were moving to Canada if Bush got a second term. Didn't happen. I'm sure there are many threatening the same if Obama gets a second term. Yakiddy Yack, don't come back!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I can't believe America has gone so long without health care for its people.
I think before a health care system they need to be educated so the
education system needs improvement. These people are nuts, but I think
in the end Obama will win be default. If he doesn't America will go into a
decline faster than the threat of global warming.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I can't believe America has gone so long without health care for its people.
I think before a health care system they need to be educated so the
education system needs improvement. These people are nuts, but I think
in the end Obama will win be default. If he doesn't America will go into a
decline faster than the threat of global warming.

I have loved America deeply all of my life, but the last ten years have given me a change of heart. I have detached my emotions from my country. In fact, I've stopped thinking of it as my country. The country now belongs to people who hate people like me.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Wonder what the nutters will say when they find out we have to fork over $100+ a month to the govmint for our free health care?

Probably true enough. BUTT.........Check out the cost of knee replacement in the US.

As you are wont to say: Nothing is actually FREE.

$100/ mo is cheap. Them that can't afford it do ride for free. An you knows it.:p

I know paying one's way hurts. Done it for years. As have you. I see poor folks with rotten teeth, no where to live, and it sucks.

Whatever.

Fish weren't biting. Came back. Had to check in just to see if you were ok.

Fishin again tomorrow

Happy Fukkin Kanader day egh.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Solutions by Spade

My friend Henry used to "catch and release." I told him that if he stopped using hooks on his lures it would eliminate a step or two. Converted him; now he casts around for fun.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
I choose NOT to live in Canada for two reasons.

I am a Canadian Citizen (and my family has been there as long as anyones). I could move there tomorrow, and live anywhere in the country, if I wanted to. But I don't, and won't, because:

1. Canadian Health Care sucks compared to what I already have. And since I never spent money I didn't have, and invested reasonably wisely, I can afford to maintain the best level of care. I also lost my paternal grandmother to the Canadian Health Care system, when she was denied immediate surgery for an abdominal hernia. It strangulated, she developed gangrene, and she died of the sepsis. That will NEVER happen to me.

2. Canada severely restricts the "right of free speech", by banning speech that offends others. ANYONE can claim that virtually anything offends them, and the next thing you know, you are involved in an investigation, you could face a fine, and in extreme cases (by someones definition), you could even face jail.