Founder of Seal Team Six Says U.S. Must Attack Iran

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
If ever there was a man who advocates bankrupting his nation and jeopardizing the entire world to facilitate the goals of a Greater Israel, it is Adm. James Lyons, U.S. Navy retired.
To understand this man, it should be known that he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), an advisor to the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, as well as a member of an ardent “neocon” group called Team B II that also includes Frank Gaffney and former CIA Director James Woolsey.
CFR is the American offshoot of the London-based Royal Institute of International Affairs, which functions as the foreign policy arm of the Rothschild banking empire.

Founder of Seal Team Six Says U.S. Must Attack Iran | American Free Press

There is more to read in this article and I pray that it does not come true. The American people have sacrificed too many of their men and women over these past years.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I followed the link and I'm not impressed by the American Free Press's level of writing and reporting. I'd be highly suspicious of any claims you might read on that website. Most of it is opinions. On the other hand, this source does report stories and give voice to people which are ignored by the MSM...

Use judgement, be skeptical and don't believe everything you read here...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
But... But... there is a lot of money to be made spilling the blood of others. Get with the program you guys!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm still crushed that "Zero Dark Thirty" won't be ready for Barry's re-election attempt.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I followed the link and I'm not impressed by the American Free Press's level of writing and reporting. I'd be highly suspicious of any claims you might read on that website. Most of it is opinions. On the other hand, this source does report stories and give voice to people which are ignored by the MSM...

Remember that when your copy of Tyee news comes.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Highly suspicious of that article/site is an understatement.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am suspicious of all written material by any of the working press outlets today.
I am also suspicious of most of he Television networks as well. Most media
outlets are more about opinion and entertainment than they are about news.
Iran and America have a sniping war of words going on and it is little more than
one up manship. Starting another war would be a disaster for America, they
can't pay for the ones that are going on now.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
USA motto. War war war, kill kill kill.

Whatever you say!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
May I suggest changing the map over to Canada. Dry Muskeg is black gold and only 0.1% of the land is owned. Taking the 750.000sq mi will be a decade long fight (with summer off or winter in an Igloo designed with Kuwait standards) Hint, the ones packing the most ammo are the first to 'become a homesteader in the underworld of the swamps'. Being extra buoyant means you need bigger feet rather than bigger bellies, that is a self regulating 'law'.

Is this 'force account' or a submitted contract job?

By freeze up a whole new set of 'miners' would be purchased with overpriced tickets an almost exhaustive list of 'things to do with Pete's Peat and then with Peter's Pond. Can rice really be harvested when it is frozen on the plant and un-thawed in Mexico 3 days later? (where the home are for the frostbit miners who get a cask of rum as one way the Gov is thanking them for their sacrifice while having to settle for a sit down job, ....... and the daily rum allowance and the ditch weed and the beach and the rich tourists and your deformed body because you though keeping warm was a learn as you go skill. That false conception was part of the pre-work meeting.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
For it to be free there is a price not many would be willing to pay, least of all that gravity tester fresh from Algeria. one day, a new record at the time.
Things been a little fuzzy since that herd of St Bernards found me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
go on, the devil is in the details.

Trust me you do not want double of what my daily existence goes through.