Stealing Our Elections

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Columnist David Limbaugh, brother of Rush, asks in a recent column, "Can anyone think of an innocuous reason that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder oppose state voter ID laws?"

The correct answer is definitely "No!" But even Limbaugh dances around the full answer to the question, suggesting only at the end that the lack of a good reason to oppose voter ID suggests that the real motivation is an ulterior motive to rig elections.

Let's be fully frank. It's not just Obama and Holder, true. It's the whole Democrat party. And the transparent reason they oppose Voter ID, and favor loose election laws like Motor Voter, election day registration, mail in registration, online voting, and extended voting over days and even weeks before Election Day is that vote fraud is a central Democrat strategy for "winning" elections.

more

The American Spectator : Stealing Our Elections

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Illegal aliens do indeed vote in the US. My father was an illegal alien, from Canada, who was never legally admitted into the USA (a fact that I discovered AFTER he died).

He voted in every election, local, regional, State and Federal. He was also a knee jerk Democrat, ALWAYS voting for the Democrat running in any election (most often just voting a straight "party line" ballot"). He claimed that he was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota (which is what it said on all 7 of his children's birth records).

I am 100% in favor of being required to show ID in order to register, and to vote.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is so easy voting in the US. I just give my name and street address and they cross it off the voter roll and they give me a ballot. No ID... nothing.

jariax

Electoral Member
Jun 13, 2006
Well, the reason Democrats don't want this, is because many of the poor don't have ID. It is a small percentage, but some people have lost their ID, and haven't bothered to replace it, as it can be quite expensive.

A considerable amount of money was spent to identify voter fraud, during the Bush years, and they came up with basically nothing. It is widely agreed that voter fraud is minimal.

I know they are trying to suggest that someone can just come off the street and vote, with no ID, or anything. But, in fact, the person will have had to register in advance, and there are records carefully kept of each person who votes, so no one gets to vote twice.

Republicans generally like to try to make it as difficult as possible for poor Americans (especially black and hispanic) to vote.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I know they are trying to suggest that someone can just come off the street and vote, with no ID, or anything. But, in fact, the person will have had to register in advance, and there are records carefully kept of each person who votes, so no one gets to vote twice.

LMAO... really? In the City of Boston dead people having been voting for years!

Republicans generally like to try to make it as difficult as possible for poor Americans (especially black and hispanic) to vote.

What a racist and bigoted statement.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well, the reason Democrats don't want this, is because many of the poor don't have ID. It is a small percentage, but some people have lost their ID, and haven't bothered to replace it, as it can be quite expensive.

A considerable amount of money was spent to identify voter fraud, during the Bush years, and they came up with basically nothing. It is widely agreed that voter fraud is minimal.

Proof Please.