Illegal robocalls target 'Red to Blue' Districts, Limbaugh

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
#Occupy women of the 99% are making illegal robocalls in Illinois attacking Rush Limbaugh on his comments against 30 year-old women’s rights activist Sandra Fluke who wants taxpayers to foot the bill for her contraceptives. Of course, these same women #occupiers could care less about the vile comments against Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann or a number of conservative women.
The organization is not a registered PAC or lobbying group.

Here’s one of the group’s illegal calls.

Women of the 99% Robocall Attacks Rush Limbaugh March 8, 2012 - YouTube

Do these people follow any laws?

Illinois Review reported:
Illegal robocalls have been hitting voters’ phones in Rep. Judy Biggert’s 13th CD, Rep. Tim Johnson’s 15th CD and Rep. Bobby Schilling’s 17th CD this week, UK’s Daily Mail reports. The robocalls tell callers to contact the U.S. Reps’ offices and ask them to stand against radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh’s controversial comments last week about contraceptives activist Sandra Fluke.
…The call is illegal because the responsible group identified on the calls as “Women of the 99%” is not a registered PAC or lobbying group, and no return call phone number is given.
There’s more here.

#Occupy Women of the 99% Make Illegal Robocalls Attacking Rush Limbaugh (Audio) …Update: Robocalls Target DCCC “Red to Blue” Districts… Coincidence? | The Gateway Pundit

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Wow, trying to muddy the waters with American politics... this issue is not Canadian robocalls, so who gives a Sh!t.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Wow, trying to muddy the waters with American politics... this issue is not Canadian robocalls, so who gives a Sh!t.

The only reason that I am quoting you is to create enough room between the top of the thread and your original post to make sure that the freaking garish flashing picture is not the first thing someone sees when they click on the thread.

My apologies to anyone if there are any spelling errors, my vision has been temporarily somewhat hindered.

Now, personally I don't give a damn who hires them, I just would dearly love to see all telemarketers put out of business. (Interrupt my dinner will ya!)

I'm sure we can use the robot parts for other less evil and annoying things.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
True. There should be an equivalent image that throws a punch out connecting with the beaks of idiots that post things like that.

I just find it annoying but of course if someone is prone to seizures, that's one hell of a nasty surprise should they click the thread.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I just find it annoying but of course if someone is prone to seizures, that's one hell of a nasty surprise should they click the thread.
Yep. It isn't just people that are "trying to muddy the waters with American politics" that can pop into the thread

Americans?
That's it, moron, reproduce those flashing images everywhere. Good plan.