Mitt Romney

Rick Santorum

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Would it be proper for me to wonder who up here really gives a sh*t? :lol:

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

If Newt does well watch as the party keeps on destroying the other candidates during the primaries. Thta will do Obama's work for himNewt put Obama's election platform on the his own table - Fighting for the middle class. Then he is n Dems turf.

If Jobs are still on the upswing up to the election and gas is below 4$ a gallon - Obama is in.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
If Newt does well watch as the party keeps on destroying the other candidates during the primaries. Thta will do Obama's work for himNewt put Obama's election platform on the his own table - Fighting for the middle class. Then he is n Dems turf.

If Jobs are still on the upswing up to the election and gas is below 4$ a gallon - Obama is in.

If I were a Republican, I would look at becoming friends with the oil companies and see what we could do about the price of gas.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Of the bunch, I like Paul as he seems to be a bit libertarian, paleo-conservative.
Gingrich seems to be a less subtle and cruder version of Cheney.
Romney makes me wonder if he has a character.
Santorum is a shill for some Christian fundie cult.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Of the bunch, I like Paul as he seems to be a bit libertarian, paleo-conservative.

Exit polls by news are calling for Newt to upset Romney. But wait and see.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Ron Paul - And he would gut social services.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Of the bunch, I like Gingrich as he seems to be the only one who, if he got the nomination, won't call BHO a "decent guy" while campaigning like John McCain did.
Santorum has the right ideas but not as much experience as the top job would demand.
Paul would be a reasonable choice but is also a 9/11 truther.
Romney's a Mormon. Never.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Of the bunch, I like Gingrich as he seems to be the only one who, if he got the nomination, won't call BHO a "decent guy" while campaigning like John McCain did.
Santorum has the right ideas but not as much experience as the top job would demand.

Ah religion interfering with best choice. Not like he is going to preach now is it.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Goats have more ethics and morals. But he is a smooth talker.

What is the primary purpose of a political leader? To build a majority. If voters care about parking lots, then talk about parking lots.
Newt Gingrich

Funny, I thought the primary purpose of a political leader is to represent the people. If he`s good at it, then logically, he should be rewarded with a majority. If he sucks at it, majority or not he`s failed the people.

You can't trust anybody with power.
Newt Gingrich

You have to give the press confrontations. When you give them confrontations, you get attention; when you get attention, you can educate.
Newt Gingrich

Well, either educate or propagandize or con.

Gingrich just won South Carolina!
uhoh Well, at least I don`t think Gingrich will sermonize like Santorum and maybe Romney would. Gingrich has no basis to preach from without being a hypocrite.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Goats have more ethics and morals. But he is a smooth talker.

uhoh Well, at least I don`t think Gingrich will sermonize like Santorum and maybe Romney would. Gingrich has no basis to preach from without being a hypocrite.
It really doesn't matter who wins, Obama's victory is sealed. The newt will make a bunch of noise and go down to defeat as planned. The bigots will have another 4 years to suck their thumbs and whine.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
And not one of them can beat Obama, this looks more like the Marx Brothers in comedy
than a serious group of candidates for a Presidential election.
Someone should tell the Republican Party Halloween is over