2012 South Carolina Primary Race Results Tonight

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between ManView Post

Of the bunch, I like Gingrich as he seems to be the only one who, if he got the nomination, won't call BHO a "decent guy" while campaigning like John McCain did.
Santorum has the right ideas but not as much experience as the top job would demand.
Paul would be a reasonable choice but is also a 9/11 truther.
Romney's a Mormon. Never.

Yeah, I like guys who fuk around on their wives, it shows real character. It takes a real man to cheat, lie, and treat your wife like a piece of ****, while you stand up in front of the cameras and act like you have any morals.

What a fuktard.

In Between Man
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Yeah, I like guys who fuk around on their wives, it shows real character. It takes a real man to cheat, lie, and treat your wife like a piece of ****, while you stand up in front of the cameras and act like you have any morals.

What a fuktard.

Ya, unfortunately Newt's the Bill Clinton of the GOP. Between all of them there's no ideal candidate in my opinion, but hopefully Newt of the '90's isn't the same Newt of 2012.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

What a fuktard.

You bet, but I see IBM beat me to what I was going to say. I guess it's one of those things that's OK for Democrats but taboo for Republicans.

Walter
+1 / -1

Are all Conservatives bigots?

All liberals think so.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Just the ones who have an irrational hatred of Obama. I know a lot of them hide behind political BS, but the fact is, it took Bush 8 years to trash the economy and it took one month to start trashing Obama for not fixing the mess, which is why I say, the Obama bashers are bigots. It has nothing to do with the job he is or isn't doing.

US politics are a three ring circus, brought to you by big oil, Big Pharma and Big Auto. It really matters little who or what party wins, they are all the same, all dancing to the same puppet masters. Obama is just a darker shade of Bush. Newt is a nobody without a prayer because the powers that be know that black man in office will keep the bigots busy chasing ghosts while the puppet masters pick their pockets.

You. personally, are blinded by your fundamental religious beliefs and have no real comprehension of politics. That is why slime buckets like Santorum keep mouthing words to mesmerize you with god nonsense that he doesn't even believe. Sucking in the suckers is all he is doing. Newt is playing his role to ensure an Obama victory.

Your post is so stupid. I've posted before what caused the economic difficulties so I'll just give you a thumbs down becasue you can't understand logic. Sheesh.

Angstrom
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Yankees sure are dumb.

What's wrong Walter? Don't like the truth?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I wish people could get it through their heads that all these bastards are tarred with same brush, party labels mean absolutely nothing, they all try to get away with what they think they can get away with!

Walter
+1 / -1

What's wrong Walter? Don't like the truth?

I have 2 brothers with post grad degrees living in the states and I'm sure they have more brains in their fecal matter than you have in your head for posting such a bigoted post. And yes as kids I often said they had **** for brains.

Angstrom
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I wish people could get it through their heads that all these bastards are tarred with same brush, party labels mean absolutely nothing, they all try to get away with what they think they can get away with!

Clearly, but in this race there is actually one guy that has morals and will not try to screw the people over, and the establishment hates him, but the voters still won't vote for him cause Yankees are dumb.

Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

I have 2 brothers with post grad degrees living in the states and I'm sure they have more brains in their fecal matter than you have in your head for posting such a bigoted post. And yes as kids I often said they had **** for brains.

Post grad degrees are over-rated.
The states where doing much better before they invented all that non-sense.
Last edited by Angstrom; Jan 21st, 2012 at 10:41 PM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Huh? McCain's a protestant. Obama is listed as having been baptised as a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ.
Just what qualifies one as being Christian, in your opinion?

I don't think even Christ would qualify according to some narrow-minded extremists

In Between Man
Free Thinker

Clearly, but in this race there is actually one guy that has morals and will not try to screw the people over, and the establishment hates him, but the voters still won't vote for him cause Yankees are dumb.

Let me guess, Ron Paul right?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

And most Democrats too!

That's who I was thinking but then he's just had more time to "perfect" his imperfections!

Angstrom
Liberal

Its like your reading my mind!!! are you born in 1980?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I think a lot of people GOING IN to politics have morals..........................for about three days, until the guys who are really running things get a hold of them.

In Between Man
Free Thinker

Its like your reading my mind!!! are you born in 1980?

No, 1979. But allow me to further speculate, just like RP you believe 9/11 was an "inside job", right?

Angstrom
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I think a lot of people GOING IN to politics have morals..........................for about three days, until the guys who are really running things get a hold of them.

Then our system is broken we need a new revolution.
How long have you known of this?
Why has there been no steps taken by the people to correct this?
Last edited by Angstrom; Jan 21st, 2012 at 10:59 PM..

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

All liberals think so.

That's just as dumb a comment as saying all liberals are greenies and all conservatives are scammers.

Angstrom
Liberal

No, 1979. But allow me to further speculate, just like RP you believe 9/11 was an "inside job", right?

Can you link me proof he ever said that?
No?

Ya. that's cause he never said that.

As for me I don't rule it out, it could have had some insider influences.
To be honest I have no idea what really happened. Anything is possible
Last edited by Angstrom; Jan 21st, 2012 at 11:03 PM..

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
Looking at the present returns it demonstrates the Republican are out of touch.
They are supporting a Republican who cannot win a general election. They do
not understand that mainstream Americans will not support a Evangelist based
person that has three divorces and has been everything from a Baptist to a
Catholic, not because he has a spiritual vent, its so he can hold onto a religious
voter base. I have more respect for Santorum at least he is who he says he is.
I don't like Santorums politics but if South Carolina voters truly believed what
they preach they would not have voted for the least spiritual person in the race.
People are funny, they get caught up in rhetoric instead of looking at the over
all substance. Of course if they did that they would be Republicans, how silly
of me of course they are going for rhetoric.
I am not being critical of conservatives here, conservatives in the mainstream
have some intrinsic value. The current crop of Republicans have none, zilch
Nada. This is a dogs breakfast of rhetoric, attack ads and distortions of truth.
The problem is most people can see through this and yet many still subscribe
to it. It is too funny to believe really. No wonder people in the north snicker
about those southerners.

TenPenny
+1

Ya, unfortunately Newt's the Bill Clinton of the GOP. Between all of them there's no ideal candidate in my opinion, but hopefully Newt of the '90's isn't the same Newt of 2012.

It's always interesting to watch people defend supporting those with lax morals, while claiming to believe in morals. I guess you don't actually believe the crap that you say.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I don't think even Christ would qualify according to some narrow-minded extremists

Me either.

It's always interesting to watch people defend supporting those with lax morals, while claiming to believe in morals. I guess you don't actually believe the crap that you say.

Quite.

In Between Man
Free Thinker

Can you link me proof he ever said that?

Better. I'll link you proof that he has lied about his "truther" beliefs. When on stage he says he doesn't believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but that's not what he said when asked by a "truther" on why he won't expose the "truth" on 9/11. He tells her "he can't handle the controversy" and has "too many things on his plate". Geez, if you didn't believe that 9/11 wasn't an inside job, why not just tell her so Ron!?

Ron Paul - Never Forget the Day He BACKSTABBED America - YouTube

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation

Better. I'll link you proof that he has lied about his "truther" beliefs. When on stage he says he doesn't believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but that's not what he said when asked by a "truther" on why he won't expose the "truth" on 9/11. He tells her "he can't handle the controversy" and has "too many things on his plate". Geez, if you didn't believe that 9/11 wasn't an inside job, why not just tell her so Ron!?

I noticed the video didn't mention what he stated when so it's just as likely he said he isn't a truther after he said he wanted no controversy and was too busy as it is the way the vid portrayed it.
That's hardly what I'd call proof. For a while I thought the gov't had been involved, too, but the more I researched, the less likely it seemed.
Besides that, the guy simply might not have wanted to get into a debate in the middle of a crowded, noisy room s9o he just spewed an excuse.
Besides, your choice of Gingrich has its problems, too. So what? It isn't like politicians never lie.

In Between Man
Free Thinker
+1

Newt's infidelity should be taken into consideration in my opinion but it's only one factor of many. There is no "perfect" candidate being presented.

Angstrom
Liberal
He never said anything about 9/11 conspiracy in that video.
Show me proof he is a truther.

All he said is 9/11 could have been blowback from the USA foreing policy.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation

He never said anything about 9/11 conspiracy in that video.
Show me proof he is a truther.

All he said is 9/11 could have been blowback from the USA foreing policy.

Within 30 seconds he said he is no longer a truther after being asked about 9/11 truth. In the second part of the vid he simply said he didn't want to get into the conflict about 9/11 truth and was too busy.

Angstrom
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Within 30 seconds he said he is no longer a truther after being asked about 9/11 truth. In the second part of the vid he simply said he didn't want to get into the conflict about 9/11 truth and was too busy.

So he's picking his fights?
No one knows what went down on 9/11
His guess is as good as your's.

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation

Newt's infidelity should be taken into consideration in my opinion but it's only one factor of many.

Exactly. He's not the stupidest of the bunch but he's also made some pretty foul comments about a variety of issues.
Quote:

There is no "perfect" candidate being presented.

That's an understatement.

So he's picking his fights?
No one knows what went down on 9/11
His guess is as good as your's.

Yep and yep.

talloola
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

They are a safety hazard for politics, you can't make so many mistakes and have any credibility
left. Wow I wonder how Walter will try to justify this? I am truly amazed that Newt was able to
win this, there are more hypocrites than I thought.

the voters constantly amaze me with their complete lack of intelligent thought.
They just shouldn't show up at these functions at all, that would send the best message.

Angstrom
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

the voters constantly amaze me with their complete lack of intelligent thought.
They just shouldn't show up at these functions at all, that would send the best message.

Maybe its just rigged?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Maybe its just rigged?

Do ya think?