Lowe's Pulls Ads from "All American Muslim"

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Part of the problem are people like Daniel Pipes and Gisele Littman(Bat Ye’or) and websites like:
Jihad Watch
Atlas Shrugs
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

which push vitriolically anti-Muslim/Islam hate propaganda

Oh you're just jealous because you don't have a blingy website to push your anti Jew, Israeli demonizing propaganda at?

Spade
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Club Zed, gone. Zeddy Bear, long gone.

Oh well, I don't currently shop at Zellers anyway it'll be fairly easy to not shop at Target then. So I can live up to my word AND not have to do anything.

I like it when that happens!

Yep, I love passive resistance too.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Yep, I love passive resistance too.

I'm just lazy.

But yeah, okay, we'll call it passive resistance. It's got a nice ring to it, lol.

Spade
Free Thinker
+2
I am tiring of all this Muslim paranoia. Can't we fear the Germans, Hungarians, and Italians again? Ahhh, the good old days! Wasn't there a series called the All American Italian? Didn't it star James Gandolfini?

CDNBear
+3

I am tiring of all this Muslim paranoia. Can't we fear the Germans, Hungarians, and Italians again? Ahhh, the good old days! Wasn't there a series called the All American Italian? Didn't it star James Gandolfini?

Hockey season is underway, give it time, the unwashed masses will soon fixate on that instead.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

Muslims gotta learn to contribute more to the communities that they live in.
They don't contribute to any professional sports activities, either watching or participating,

List of American Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boxing

Muhammad Ali in 1978

NBA

Rasheed Wallace

NFL

Wrestling

Mixed martial arts

Are you same poster that tried to say a while ago that Muslim don't sing?

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

You overlooked the Irish, Chinese, Japanese, and of course the Mexicans. And then, of course, there were the commies who actually crossed all racial and ethnic barriers.

Spade
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

You overlooked the Irish, Chinese, Japanese, and of course the Mexicans. And then, of course, there were the commies who actually crossed all racial and ethnic barriers.

Geezus, I forgot all about the better-red-than-dead crowd. Yep, the old terrors, don't you miss them? Perhaps we should include the Austrians in case they feel neglected. And, of course the Apaches.
Last edited by Spade; Dec 15th, 2011 at 12:14 AM..

ironsides
No Party Affiliation
When you hear the patter of little feet,
It's the whole First Cav in a full retreat,
They're movin' on,
They'll soon be gone.
They're burnin' gas, they're haulin' a**,
They're movin' on.

When the mortars started fallin' round the CP tent,
Everybody wondered where the high brass went,
[Continue as above.]

Doggie and Marine was on the line,
FDoggie says, "Marine, you're doin' just fine,
But I'm movin' on,
I'll soon be gone.
They're shootin' too fast for my little ole a**,
I'm movin' on."

Spade
Free Thinker
Sounds like Hank Snow lathered with Irish Spring.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

no surprise. Personally, I went to Lowes down here in the SE of Calgary once, never again. My wife had a girlfriend that went to work for them, lasted about a month. This just reinforces my low opinion of that chain.

I call it Slowes. It's an accurate discription of the peole who are employed and the there are Slowe people who are willing to pay 15-20% more for the same **** carried at Homo Depot or CO-OP.

I'm a CO-OP member and I like getting cash back yearly. They own a mill in the Thompson Valley (Canoe) in BC and it's excellent quality. Screws and nails can still be bought by the lb, Their paint is top quality and CDN made, and they have no qualms ordering a product you need if they don't carry it. And it's also cheaper.