WH classifies Fort Hood massacre as 'workplace violence'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Socio-political engineering.

I suppose 9/11 will one day be classified as air rage.

Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department for classifying the Fort Hood massacre as workplace violence and suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation's Armed Forces at home.

During a joint session of the Senate and House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, the Maine Republican referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the threat as radical Islam.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
i hate to quote wikipedia (i really do) but they never linked him to any terrorist organization, had no co conspirators and wasnt part of a broader terrorist plot..... Hes a nutjob that went loco on the job..... This isnt political engineering

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
i hate to quote wikipedia (i really do) but they never linked him to any terrorist organization, had no co conspirators and wasnt part of a broader terrorist plot..... Hes a nutjob that went loco on the job..... This isnt political engineering

Did he or did he not yell out "allahu akbar"??????

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

He was emailing back and forth with that Nutjob who went to seek his virgins and meet Allah in Yemen a few months ago. Wonder if he had a blast.
Have not heard back yet but when I do I will pass on his thoughts.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Good Lord Obama is a piece of work!!!!

Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan authored a chilling letter to the Islamic State terror group’s leader, asking to be admitted as a “citizen” of the caliphate.
The undated 2-page letter, obtained by Fox News, was addressed to “Ameer, Mujahid Dr. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.”

“I formally and humbly request to be made a citizen of the Islamic State,” Hasan wrote.

“It would be an honor for any believer to be an obedient citizen soldier to a people and its leader who don’t compromise the religion of All-Mighty Allah to get along with the disbelievers,” he added.
Hasan killed 13 and injured more than 30 at the 2009 Fort Hood shooting. The Obama administration classified the massacre as an incident of “workplace violence.”
Hasan’s attorney, John Galligan, told Fox News that the letter “underscores how much of his life, actions and mental thought process are driven by religious zeal.”
An entire transcript of the letter was not immediately available.

Fort Hood Shooter Nidal Hasan Writes Chilling Letter to Islamic State Leader | TheBlaze.com

Quite the piece of "workplace violence, huh???

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What gets better payout, workplace violence or murder by terrorist?
In the military getting shot would be an occupational hazzard although not usually by your fellow soldiers.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Well they are trying to sweep the Benghazi tragedy as a "result of an unorganized mob." What else could we expect from those who are not competent to do the jobs they are appointed to?