Black Panther Supporter Warns Conservative Student:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I Could ‘Exercise’ My 2nd Amendment Right on You

Here’s the irony about the Constitution: it doesn’t matter if you believe in it or fully accept it, it still protects you. That’s the case with one Black Panther supporter at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. During an exchange with a Constitution-loving student on campus on Sept. 16, the Black Panther supporter said that he could “exercise” his 2nd Amendment right against his fellow student while also admitting later that he doesn’t actually believe in the Constitution.
It all happened while Phil Cleary was passing out Constitutions in honor of Constitution Day. Campusreform.org (which calls Cleary a “conservative) reports he had a table of literature promoting Western Civilization (and his group Youth for Western Civilization) and was engaging students and faculty on the topic. While doing that he had conversation with someone the site identifies as Blair Jordan Moses, the young man with a soft spot for the Black Panthers.
And Cleary got it on video.

more...

Young Black Panther Supporter Warns He Could ‘Exercise’ His Second Amendment Right | Video | TheBlaze.com

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What an idiot!

Some idiot born in the suburbs long after the fight that idolizes Huey Newton....uh-huh.

Moron.

Like all the folks wearing Che Guevara t-shirts.......and significant number of whom think he is the lead singer for Rage Against the Machine.

Perhaps the dude passing out constitutions should have told him to "educate" himself by reading Amendments 13 to 15............

And until then to STFU.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I Could ‘Exercise’ My 2nd Amendment Right on You

Here’s the irony about the Constitution: it doesn’t matter if you believe in it or fully accept it, it still protects you. That’s the case with one Black Panther supporter at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. During an exchange with a Constitution-loving student on campus on Sept. 16, the Black Panther supporter said that he could “exercise” his 2nd Amendment right against his fellow student while also admitting later that he doesn’t actually believe in the Constitution.
It all happened while Phil Cleary was passing out Constitutions in honor of Constitution Day. Campusreform.org (which calls Cleary a “conservative) reports he had a table of literature promoting Western Civilization (and his group Youth for Western Civilization) and was engaging students and faculty on the topic. While doing that he had conversation with someone the site identifies as Blair Jordan Moses, the young man with a soft spot for the Black Panthers.
And Cleary got it on video.

more...

Young Black Panther Supporter Warns He Could ‘Exercise’ His Second Amendment Right | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh, and one more thing...

I bet "Huey" wouldn't know the business end of a .357 Mag from a doughnut hole.

This guy irritated me on SO many levels.......I could not have resisted playing redneck skinhead with him..... :)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
You would be referring to the Aboriginal beliefs regarding creation?

Nope; turtles all the way down is a comical expression relating to the old myth of a flat earth. The Earth was supposed to be resting on the back of a turtle, and the turtle is apparently on another turtle, which is ...well it's infinite regression.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Nope; turtles all the way down is a comical expression relating to the old myth of a flat earth. The Earth was supposed to be resting on the back of a turtle, and the turtle is apparently on another turtle, which is ...well it's infinite regression.

It originates from an Aboriginal belief system on what the earth rests on - A turtle, who is on another turtle and on and on. Listened to 5 lectures a number of years ago - The Massey lectures - always interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down

Thomas King uses the story to frame each of his five Massey Lectures

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What an idiot!

Some idiot born in the suburbs long after the fight that idolizes Huey Newton....uh-huh.

Moron.

Like all the folks wearing Che Guevara t-shirts.......and significant number of whom think he is the lead singer for Rage Against the Machine.

Perhaps the dude passing out constitutions should have told him to "educate" himself by reading Amendments 13 to 15............

And until then to STFU.