Sept. 11 was the day my religion was hijacked

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

Right now, there is no price attached to it, so you can safely sit on both sides of the fence.

Wrong conclusion. Many family members will protect their own. What many fail to understand is how their religion is their family. Much of their lives are related to the Mosque. The same way many do business within their ethnic group when possible.
They have yet to assimilate as others have done in some cases, many have others not so much but it will occur, takes time is all. So for that they are condemned. Ludicrous to do that and hateful.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Strange isn't it, that when presented with FACT, the leftist liberals shut up. They simply can not refute facts. jerryh simply has nothing to say about how his fellow Muslims, all around the world, behaved on....

I believe Gerryh (with a G) isn't a Muslim. Just say'n...
A reread through the O.P. might sead some light on this.

gerryh

Strange isn't it, that when presented with FACT, the leftist liberals shut up. They simply can not refute facts. jerryh simply has nothing to say about how his fellow Muslims, all around the world, behaved on September 11-12-13, 2001. Or about how the deafening silence from virtually every leader of any significance in the Muslim world about the attacks of 9/11 appeared as nothing less than condoning those attacks to the non-Muslim world. Or, how virtually no Muslim leaders in the USA or in Canada have made any attempt to go on National Television, or written any Op-Ed pieces in Major Newspapers condemning the people that did those awful deeds AND the religious teachers that taught them that this kind of behavior is justified.

Lie, but you, like your other american brethern live in a fairy tale world where nothing you do is wrong.

Yes, it is wrong to attack Muslims because of the behavior of others. Nobody should be going "hate crimes" against anyone of Muslim ancestry, religion, etc. To do so is criminal behavior, and it should be punished as such.

However, that is NOT why NATO attacked Afghanistan. It was not because of the 9/11 attacks. it was because the Taliban government in Afghanistan was not only allowing Osama bin Ladin sanctuary in their country, but were also allowing him to train terrorists in their country, were supplying him and his terrorists with weapons; and essentially told the rest of the world that they would continue doing exactly that

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, like I said, a fairy tale world. The reason NATO went into Afghanistan WAS because of the twin towers.

So come on jerry h, how about discussing some of the issues that I have raised. What about the crowds of people that were dancing in the streets of every Muslim city in the world following 9/11? How about the Iman's, and other leaders of the Muslim religion refusing to condemn behavior of that type?

Let's get it all out in the open, and discuss these issues like civilized people. Lets actually deal with TRUTH, and not propaganda for a change.

You have no idea what the truth is.

You want to bring up the Israeli issue, lets do exactly that, and at the same time let's bring up the Arab issue of their 20 years of totaly control of "Palestine". Both sides have committed wrongs, and frankly, neither side has any intent to "compromise" at this point. But, the Palestinians idea of "compromise" has essentially beem "All Israeli's leave, we get total control of everything, and that will settle things".

As the old saying goes, "An eye for an eye". The only problem with that is: You end up with a lot of blind people.

I never mentioned Isreal, that was your thing. As for an eye for an eye, you and your country have gone well beyond an eye for an eye analogy. A little over 3000 killed on 11/11/01 and we're are well over 1/2 million killed since then, and not by AQ.

By the way, I am not Muslim.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Sep 18th, 2011 at 06:44 PM..

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Wrong conclusion. Many family members will protect their own.

That is even easier to do when you're able to comfortably sit on both sides of the fence.

What many fail to understand is how their religion is their family. Much of their lives are related to the Mosque. The same way many do business within their ethnic group when possible.

Fair enough, but it doesn't wash, especially in light that the lives of others can be irrevocably altered.

They have yet to assimilate as others have done in some cases, many have others not so much but it will occur, takes time is all. So for that they are condemned. Ludicrous to do that and hateful.

The natural argument now focuses on the policy of multiculturalism. That said, in so far as 'condemnation' is concerned, as another poster pointed out, by not condemning the actions of the "few", it is sometimes interpreted as tacit support.

It is not the job of outside communities to provide the impetus or explanations for others.

Goober
Free Thinker
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, like I said, a fairy tale world. The reason NATO went into Afghanistan WAS because of the twin towers.

And where was OBL?

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

I believe Gerryh (with a G) isn't a Muslim. Just say'n...
A reread through the O.P. might sead some light on this.

That would require some intelligence on his part.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Sep 18th, 2011 at 06:45 PM..

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I suppose your heritage is pure, the question is what kind of pure?
Last edited by Ron in Regina; Sep 18th, 2011 at 06:46 PM..

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

So Gerry please explain what half breed means to you.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

So Gerry please explain what half breed means to you.

People that didn't have supporting roles in Deliverance?

Goober
Free Thinker
+1

People that didn't have supporting roles in Deliverance?

Now there is one supporting role I can think of? But Gerry slams intolerance yet comes out with a racist, pure fukin racist comment. So the next time he talks tolerance I guess it does not hold as much water as he thinks it does.
I guess he has me on Ignore. My oh my.
Last edited by Goober; Sep 18th, 2011 at 07:19 PM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker

Right now, there is no price attached to it, so you can safely sit on both sides of the fence.

Like the cop who turned in the "Toronto 18"?