Michelle Bachmann March to 2012

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
My first impression was not good.....she seriously screwed up the history of the USA when talking about slavery......

Can the republicans find anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size to run????

Oh, before you think I've gone all liberal, Obama doesn't HAVE an IQ, according to all indications.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
My first impression was not good.....she seriously screwed up the history of the USA when talking about slavery......

Can the republicans find anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size to run????

Oh, before you think I've gone all liberal, Obama doesn't HAVE an IQ, according to all indications.

At this point, Ron Paul should start campaigning.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern

Not that I want to look gung ho about her candidacy however she is tax lawyer with a degree from William & Mary (not a slouch school). Her view of American History regarding the Founding Fathers and slavery is twisted for all intents & purposes to the general public.The view from her from the side of the street (the evangical christian right) it is a reality the FF's were working toward a humanitian, christian outcome for the slaves.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Bachmann???

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Don`t know much about the lady, but judging from her bio on Wikipedia she is a typical Republican lightweight. I think the GOP is going to have to do better than this if it wants to beat Obama.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Don`t know much about the lady, but judging from her bio on Wikipedia she is a typical Republican lightweight. I think the GOP is going to have to do better than this if it wants to beat Obama.
Yeah, tax lawyers aren't too bright; community activists are much smarter.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Too funny. It seems like history is not one of our strong points. Too sad.

No, the GOP field is lack luster this time around. I think that securing both houses of Congress is more important.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Rep. Michele Bachmann. She has a notorious reputation for making false statements.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/michele-bachmann/statements/

"The top 1 percent of income-earners pay about 40 percent of all taxes into the federal government."

"One. That's the number of new drilling permits under the Obama administration since they came into office."

"The president of the United States will be taking a trip over to India that is expected to cost the taxpayers $200 million a day."

I hope she doesn't think she's going to be the Republican candidate and be able to say stuff like that without the media refuting her all the time

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada

A better question is does a politician exist that isn't a corporate shrill? Can we have leaders that aren't corporate shrills? ? I am depressed that we live in a fascist era where corporations ruin our countries.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Nothing irks a mindless liberal more than an attractive female who is pro-life. Or one who has looked after 23 foster children. In addition to being a lawyer. And a lawfully elected Representative.

Being a useful member of society and a successful woman REALLY bugs liberals.

See the hateful photoshop above for clear illustration of sick liberal mindset.

And the sick puppy thinks that it is funny.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Which is why Bachmann has taken over $200,000 in welfare from the government. LOL!

gopher, if YOU looked after and cared for 23 foster children you would need no less.

Of course, as a liberal, you would never have the heart to care for children. Far more convenient to murder them by abortion.