WE really need to get rid of this guy

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Dying grandma 'so damn happy' to finally get Trudeau out of her life
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Apr 17, 2024 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read

A dying Canadian grandmother says she is happy to finally get Justin Trudeau out of her life.
A dying Canadian grandmother says she is happy to finally get Justin Trudeau out of her life.
A dying Canadian grandmother is “damn happy” she won’t be seeing Prime Minister Justin Trudeau much longer.

Her granddaughter, under the user name @furyatthewall, reposted a video to TikTok this week after the elderly woman was given about a month to live while receiving treatment for cancer and multiple myeloma last month.

“Well folks, the doctors told me that I’m on my way out. Meaning I’m dying,” the grandma said from a hospital bed.

“And you know what, I’m so damn happy that I’ll finally get Justin Trudeau out of my life.”

The clip has gone viral on the social media app, viewed more than 327,000 times as of Wednesday morning.

And her morbid sense of humour was not lost on commenters.

“Love it,” one person wrote. “Grandma has a sense of humour! May God bless you grandma and your family.”

“Granny got jokes,” another shared. “I love her humour. Love it! That must be a very freeing feeling I must admit.”

The video also received thousands of supportive comments about her dislike of Canada’s current leader.

“We want him out of our lives too grany (sic),” one person shared. “We are tired.”

“God bless your grandmother,” another wrote. “I hope she gets to see him out before her time is done on this earth.”

One woman said she hoped the grandma will still be alive to see Trudeau voted out of office.

“God bless your grandmother. I hope she gets to see him out before her time is done on this earth.”
people would rather die than have to deal with justine. ;)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Does Serryah like Dominic? She’s be the one here that has the most reference to him I’d assume, Atlantic Desk, etc…?
1713571440424.jpeg
Lame Duck? Limp Dick? Or, as he said in the full quote, “we have recently switched to drinking water bottles out of, water out of, when we have water bottles, out of a plastic – sorry, away from plastic towards paper, um, drink box water bottle sorta things.”
1713571727079.jpeg

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If I could ask Trudeau two questions?
The first question I would ask would be, Did you grab her tit or her ass?
The second question I would ask would be, Why do you think your experience differed from the woman you sexually assaulted?
The reporter in BC never clarified it.

That story is true. Been verified.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sounds like the feds going all in subsidizing Canadian auto makers to produce EVs needed a little more scrutiny seeing as no one wants one now that they are available. Just tax dollars though.
What is good for one is good for all (except the people) as Volkswagen, Stellantis, and Honda are all jumping on the build your electric vehicle in Canada band wagon. Hitched to Canadian tax rebates and exemptions of course.

Thing is everyone is starting to wonder about the E.V. and whether it is the way of the future with many already on the side of it's not. I guess it is only infrastructure but it contributes to a lack of overall productivity.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What is good for one is good for all (except the people) as Volkswagen, Stellantis, and Honda are all jumping on the build your electric vehicle in Canada band wagon. Hitched to Canadian tax rebates and exemptions of course.

Thing is everyone is starting to wonder about the E.V. and whether it is the way of the future with many already on the side of it's not. I guess it is only infrastructure but it contributes to a lack of overall productivity.
People have seen the light. EV sales are tanking hard.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Justin Trudeau has given a whole new meaning to the expression, setting the bar low. His flacks told journalists over the weekend that if they’re only 15 points behind the Conservatives by summer, their plan is working. Yikes.
The pretence that these rallies are just pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrating against Israeli policies and the turbulent politics of the Middle East disappeared as the crowd roared its approval in support of the October 7 attacks.
A big, expensive, divisive bust that will ruin our economy for years to come while getting Justin Trudeau none of the support he had hoped for.
1713897889835.jpeg

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Justin Trudeau has given a whole new meaning to the expression, setting the bar low. His flacks told journalists over the weekend that if they’re only 15 points behind the Conservatives by summer, their plan is working. Yikes.
The pretence that these rallies are just pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrating against Israeli policies and the turbulent politics of the Middle East disappeared as the crowd roared its approval in support of the October 7 attacks.
A big, expensive, divisive bust that will ruin our economy for years to come while getting Justin Trudeau none of the support he had hoped for.
View attachment 21898
Trash littered federal park . Funny all litter cleaned up during the trucker protest . Ottawa has never been cleaner or safer ..

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Green deputy leader sentenced to jail for Fairy Creek old growth protests
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Published Apr 24, 2024 • 1 minute read
The Green Party is decrying a 60-day sentence handed to its deputy leader today for her role in old growth logging protests on Vancouver Island.
The Green Party is decrying a 60-day sentence handed to its deputy leader today for her role in old growth logging protests on Vancouver Island.
OTTAWA — The Green Party is decrying a 60-day sentence handed to its deputy leader on Wednesday for her role in old-growth logging protests on Vancouver Island.

Angela Davidson, also known as Rainbow Eyes, was convicted in January of seven counts of criminal contempt for breaching a court injunction and later her bail conditions.

Davidson was first arrested in May 2021 for breaching a court injunction granted to Teal Cedar Products, which had a license to cut timber in the Fairy Creek watershed, including old-growth trees.

She was subsequently arrested six more times, including for returning to the area when she had been ordered not to, and for violating house arrest.

Fairy Creek sits about 120 kilometres west of Victoria on Vancouver Island’s south coast.

Davidson will spend 48 days in jail after getting credit for 12 days already served, and must also do 75 hours of community service.

Davidson was named the deputy leader in February after her conviction.

Green Leader Elizabeth May said the party stands “in solidarity with our brave Deputy Leader Rainbow Eyes who is to lose her freedom for the ‘crime’ of trying to protect the old growth forest the provincial government had said it would protect from logging — and then did nothing.”

May said court injunctions are used to protect corporate profits over public interest.

More than 1,000 people have been arrested at the ongoing protests at Fairy Creek.