Round 2

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Okay, and if your buddies aren't, then ALL non-Sharia Muslims aren't harassed at all? They are the be all and end all of non-Sharia Muslims in Canada?
I don't know where you're trying to go with this gotcha moment, aren't all people harassed at some point? All I'm saying is that sharia maybe the cat's ass in the middle east it has no place here in what used to be a free country

Reactions: Taxslave2

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Anyone is barely tolerated by anyone in Canada today.

Maybe instead of being the Apology Country, we should be the "Hate Everyone" country.
It seems that all the hatred is coming from the Leftists or "progressives" (who btw aren't really progressive at all but REgressive). I don't know what their lives are all about but it must be pretty horrible although those of us who don't "hate" everyone haven't experienced the same. One wonders what happened in their lives to be so hateful. Wonder who has "put them up to it?" Hate is a feeling and everyone needs to control their own feelings because they're yours - not anyone else's nor should anyone else have to "comply" with those feelings. They're yours to deal with, not mine or anyone elses'.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There are many followers of Islam that do not follow the strict rules of Sharia what are you going on about?

Funny, been saying that for years and yet there's a lot of people on this forum who disagree totally. All Muslims are dangerous, terrorists, rag head camel fuckers.