Jordan: Explosions

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
The crusade was a christian war against Muslims. I think you know that. It was not a provoked war but a planned war coming from the Popes.

To say "It is a crusade" you are declaring a war on all Muslims. Not all Muslims have a hand or even support the ugliness of what's happening. As a matter of fact, most Muslims are suffering greatly from the wrongdoing of a few radicals.

The same thing in the west. Americans are suffering in many areas because of the radical mindset of GWB.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
missile said:
I've said this before: The only way to battle those who do not fear dying,is to give them what they ask for..Death! Negotiations are futile.

on one hand this stands to a certain logic. but then they "win". (according to the bushregime mentality ) On the other hand , capturing them alive .....is NOT what they want and might just be the wiser "punishment". They would have many years to contemplate their actions in a small cell......(even if it does have "room service"..)

the most strategic and clever manhunt must be launched and it must be a collective world effort. This is where the bush idiot blew it.......BIG TIME. He alienated nations to the point that no one can stand him .......let alone want to work WITH him......in an effort that should have made a lot more progress by now. Instead of using all the positive collateral (unified world support/sympathy) he gained (by virtue of being a victim) post 9-11 to gather the world's unity in this effort ........he divided the nation and the world at large. He then went further by FOSTERING MORE TERRORISM. ......and until this dynamic changes .....the terrorists will play nations against nations but mostly agasinst the U.S. Dang.........even those fecking "terrorists" are a whole lot smarter ... and are playing bush for the fool he is. Amazing that so many fail to see the larger dynamic. (and this is the simplistic version)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
So the terrorists are neo cons.....interesting point of view.

hmm. could well be. :?

but the neocons are "terrorists" too. We have all seen how they are dealing with serious issues. WAR, KILL, LIE, MAIME and Torture. No one can say that the neocons have not done their share of "terrorizing" in the ME over the past few years . Threats and invasions......are terrorizing and then some.

.......one is yet to hear an INTELLIGENT explanation for the terrorist conduct. motive etc. and one is yet to hear an intelligent approach to this major issue. (forget the word solution)

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
On another sad note, one of the victims of these terrorist attacks was the internationally well know director, Mustafa Al Akkad. He directed the Halloween movies. He is in very critical condition. His daugher was killed by the attacks.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Re: RE: Jordan: Explosions

moghrabi said:
The crusade was a christian war against Muslims. I think you know that. It was not a provoked war but a planned war coming from the Popes.

To say "It is a crusade" you are declaring a war on all Muslims. Not all Muslims have a hand or even support the ugliness of what's happening. As a matter of fact, most Muslims are suffering greatly from the wrongdoing of a few radicals.

The same thing in the west. Americans are suffering in many areas because of the radical mindset of GWB.

I'm not suffering. I don't know anyone who is. NO lumping.

Uncle

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

unclepercy said:
moghrabi said:

Uncle

Have you tried to get out of the US? Have you been to Greece? Turkey? the Philippines? Do you know how they look at you with your US passport. You should try it sometime. No personal offence, but Americans are not very welcomed abroad because of their government's international relations and policies.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA

moghrabi said:
unclepercy said:
moghrabi said:

Uncle

Have you tried to get out of the US? Have you been to Greece? Turkey? the Philippines? Do you know how they look at you with your US passport. You should try it sometime. No personal offence, but Americans are not very welcomed abroad because of their government's international relations and policies.

I don't think there would be a problem in visiting the Philippines as we admit many immigrants from that country here in the US every year (I think more than Canada does). They are for the most part good people, however I hear they have problems with local terrorists there in remote ereas. They did support us during the war in Iraq. I am envious of them in that they (both Muslim and Catholic) are very religious, keep to their faith and divorce is still illegal there.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I agree with you with their government's support for your war. However, the people are dissed off at the stations of marines and they want it shut down. The raping of girls by your marines. The American attitude while in their country. Again no personal offence, but you live there as if you own the country.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada

moghrabi said:
unclepercy said:
moghrabi said:

Uncle

I have been to the places that I wanted to go in my life. YOU smile and let me in Canada, treat me as one of you, and I get along just fine with Canadians. I could care less about Greece, Turkey and the Phillippines. Why in the world would you think this mattered to me?

Uncle

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
So it doesn't matter to you if your family is harassed in other countries? That is selfish saying you went to places you wanted to go. How about family, friends, fellow Americans?

Is this part of the American arrogance and ignorance?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
We will just follow the lead of these "other" countries and harass their people when they come over to North America.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Jay said:
We will just follow the lead of these "other" countries and harass their people when they come over to North America.

You mean when they come to the USA.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
It is nice of you to support your friends and I have no problems with it. But fortunately, you don't speak for all Canadians.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada

moghrabi said:
So it doesn't matter to you if your family is harassed in other countries? That is selfish saying you went to places you wanted to go. How about family, friends, fellow Americans?

Is this part of the American arrogance and ignorance?

Boy, you are so far out in left field, you are in the parking lot. My family? What family? They live near me. It is not selfish to say that you have been to the places you wanted to go. Not everyone has a burning desire to go to Turkey.

No it is not. LUMPING.

Uncle

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
So they are near you and you don't want them to go places that you went to or places they want to go to. You think keeping them next to you is the solution.

How about non-narrow minded people who like to travel. You want to tell them to stay home?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Jay said:
Well I support my American friends....

Are you speaking generically?? ( as in america as a whole) or some REAL friends you have in the US???

as long as the u.s. population does not wise up to their gov't and what it has done TO THEM.& and to the world at large. ..... don't think I can be "supportive" of them collectively. Individually, it is a different matter.

If the population is so addicted to POWER and wielding it at will , without reason and good conscience.......no can do.(support them collectively).

As long as they value military might /braun over astute INTELLIGENCE in handling situations....... will not support them.

That is the reality of that one.......... as they , with their collective choice of leader have caused more grief , destruction and death on this planet in a shorter time than any terrorist group could dream of doing. And have the capability for a LOT more. ( seems they have the intentions for more too)

When they wake up to their collective criminality........things may change.

(and no need to get into the "with us or against is
(implication being the terrorists ...CRAP that the bush regime spins out for the gullible..) Those phrases define the ignorance of the regime in office now. All they comprehend is the old west cowboy mentality ........translated into military action in this era. But then bullies are not known for their smarts are they??? They are known for their bullying, threats, and aggression (verbal /physical ).....as well as for their inferiority complexes..... as if they did not feel inferior inside.......they would not have to bully others around to make themselves feel important.....superior and "powerful". Unfortunately when they act on their aggressions they are terrorists of their own kind. ---and the difference is that they have better equipment to carry out their threats..

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Both Ocean. America herself and the friends I have there.

As long as they value military might /braun over astute INTELLIGENCE in handling situations....... will not support them.

If you mean in Iraq, I believe that they did try Intelligence. I believe they gave Saddam every chance to avoid war. It wasn't a popular move, and I don't think America seriously wanted to do this, but now they (those who are into intelligence) might see more of a benefit of it considering Iran’s latest rhetoric and the cause and effect this war has had on the region as a whole.