Hamas attacks Israel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why are you supporting terrorists?
Am I or am I more informed than you and unbiased. Who is protecting the port? Whose responsibility? Why do they need a port when it would be far easier to run international aid through Israel.

Get informed before rabidly flailing about shit you don't understand.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Video of clueless pro-Palestine protesters goes viral
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Apr 24, 2024 • Last updated 2 days ago • 1 minute read

A pro-Palestine protestor seems a bit confused about what she's protesting.
Turns out, one so-called pro-Palestinian protester wasn’t sure what she was protesting.

A video posted to social-media site X has gone viral after a reporter asked a protester at New York University the simplest of questions, only to be left without much in the way of an answer.

“Why are you protesting?” the unnamed reporter can be heard asking the protester in the clip.

“Demanding that NYU stops! I honestly don’t know what NYU is doing,” the young woman sporting a nose ring is heard replying before asking her friend, “Do you know what NYU is doing?”

It appeared the friend doesn’t know what she’s protesting about either.

“I wish I was more educated!” she is heard saying.

The first woman chimes back, telling the reporter that she came from Columbia University to the NYU rally because “NYU students needed our support. I heard there were lots of cops. Some people said it was getting dangerous.”

Commentors on social media were quick to jump all over the clueless protesters.

“Because their friends are doing it,” one person said on X.

“And they want us to pay their student loans,” another wrote.

“Typical leftist privileged types. A majority of them are protesting and don’t even know why they are protesting. They are followers who want to be a part of something,” another user posted to X.

Tensions have been on the rise at leading U.S. universities in recent days regarding the Israel-Gaza war.

Police reportedly arrested about 150 protesters at pro-Palestinian demonstrations at Yale and New York University on Monday night, while Columbia University announced that classes would be taught remotely for the remainder of the semester after more than 100 arrests there last week.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Video of clueless pro-Palestine protesters goes viral
Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Apr 24, 2024 • Last updated 2 days ago • 1 minute read

Turns out, one so-called pro-Palestinian protester wasn’t sure what she was protesting.

A video posted to social-media site X has gone viral after a reporter asked a protester at New York University the simplest of questions, only to be left without much in the way of an answer.

“Why are you protesting?” the unnamed reporter can be heard asking the protester in the clip.

“Demanding that NYU stops! I honestly don’t know what NYU is doing,” the young woman sporting a nose ring is heard replying before asking her friend, “Do you know what NYU is doing?”

It appeared the friend doesn’t know what she’s protesting about either.

“I wish I was more educated!” she is heard saying.

The first woman chimes back, telling the reporter that she came from Columbia University to the NYU rally because “NYU students needed our support. I heard there were lots of cops. Some people said it was getting dangerous.”

Commentors on social media were quick to jump all over the clueless protesters.

“Because their friends are doing it,” one person said on X.

“And they want us to pay their student loans,” another wrote.

“Typical leftist privileged types. A majority of them are protesting and don’t even know why they are protesting. They are followers who want to be a part of something,” another user posted to X.

Tensions have been on the rise at leading U.S. universities in recent days regarding the Israel-Gaza war.

Police reportedly arrested about 150 protesters at pro-Palestinian demonstrations at Yale and New York University on Monday night, while Columbia University announced that classes would be taught remotely for the remainder of the semester after more than 100 arrests there last week.
Is this surprising in anyway ?