2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes, we should all take on new identities and pronouns to accommodate how someone else feels.

Are you male or female?

How do you know?

If we cut "parts" off of you (if you claim you are only whatever gender because of your parts), are you still male/female?

That IS what you want, right? That's how it'll work?

No?

You're right. Doesn't matter the answers to those questions, you're... whatever I say you are, because your gender is how you "feel" and I don't need to pay attention to how you "feel".

Except Gender is NOT about "feelings". When people say they "feel" a gender, it's because that's the only word that fits how to describe it, other than "I AM" (and regardless of feelings or claim, people like you STILL deny the person their gender).

But hey, if you get to deny me or anyone else our gender status based on your ignorance to reality...

You're not the gender you are, because *I* say you're not, and your reality doesn't matter, only mine does.

You're male? Nah, you're not. And your "wife"? Not female.

Because I say so.

And doesn't matter what YOU say on the matter.

(now imagine a majority of society agreeing with that, and following that idea, I guarantee any "it doesn't bother me" attitude you have would fade away VERY fast)

Oh, and if you bring up "Gender is based on Chromosomes" - then are you now going to advocate that every infant born be checked for their Chromosomes immediately? Yes? Well then, add that to the list of health care that Government covers. But okay, what do we call XXY, XYX, YYX, YXX , YYX and anyone other than XX or XY?

You CANNOT force gender. Can't.

THAT has been proven.

You can deny it, you can ignore it, you can get confused by it, you can lack understanding of it, you can be lost by the complexity of it.

You CANNOT force it.

Yes, if you're male, you're male. If you're female, you're female. But if you're a trans female, you are STILL female, you're just trans. And if you're a trans male, you're STILL male, you're just trans.

There are two genders. And everyone is one or the other. Gender has nothing to do with it.

WTEverlovingF does THAT mean?

There are two genders but gender has nothing to do with it? That makes NO sense.

What is the "it" you are suggesting here?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If my dick and balls were cut off, I'd still rely on logic and think geometrically.

Non binary makes no sense. Women dont think logically or geometrically one day and emotionally the next. Thats fucking bullshit.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Are you male or female?
Male.
How do you know?
When I take a piss, I know.
If we cut "parts" off of you (if you claim you are only whatever gender because of your parts), are you still male/female?\
Yes. If you cut off my dick, I am still a male. Who are we, by the way? Is there some subculture of people going around cutting off peoples genitals. :)
That IS what you want, right? That's how it'll work?
What IS what I want? WTF are you talking about. Take a breath.
See above.
You're right. Doesn't matter the answers to those questions, you're... whatever I say you are, because your gender is how you "feel" and I don't need to pay attention to how you "feel".
I'm not making my gender an issue. I am a biological male. Next?
Except Gender is NOT about "feelings". When people say they "feel" a gender, it's because that's the only word that fits how to describe it, other than "I AM" (and regardless of feelings or claim, people like you STILL deny the person their gender).
I'm denying them their gender? I'm saying that they don't get to force me how to think, and that's the be-all and end-all.
But hey, if you get to deny me or anyone else our gender status based on your ignorance to reality...

You're not the gender you are, because *I* say you're not, and your reality doesn't matter, only mine does.
Now you're sort of getting it. I am not telling you how to think; that is up to you. You just don't get to tell me how to think. It's a two-way street. IT's the whole, "Here are my pronouns you will address me as...
You're male? Nah, you're not. And your "wife"? Not female.

Because I say so.

And doesn't matter what YOU say on the matter.
I know that's what you keep saying. If you think I'm a shrubbery and my wife is an eggplant, I don't care because I know you are mentally ill and I live in this place called reality.
You CANNOT force gender. Can't.

THAT has been proven.

You can deny it, you can ignore it, you can get confused by it, you can lack understanding of it, you can be lost by the complexity of it.

You CANNOT force it.
Yet, morons are trying to do just that to pre-pubscent kids by brainwashing them and giving them puberty blockers. Can you give me an Amen, brothers and sisters?
Yes, if you're male, you're male. If you're female, you're female. But if you're a trans female, you are STILL female, you're just trans. And if you're a trans male, you're STILL male, you're just trans.
I am not a number! I am a free man!
What is the "it" you are suggesting here?
I always suggest a doobie. It calms things down.