Majikjack or skype

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I haven't used my Skype in a couple of weeks so I am afraid I can't help you. What issues were you having with them?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I haven't used my Skype in a couple of weeks so I am afraid I can't help you. What issues were you having with them?
Just couldn't call anyone....I usually use it to call my lucky friends who went to Texas of Florida for the winter.
While checking around the net I found out that for skype at least they have been having trouble with what is called supernodes and that they were now busy rebuilding the network....should be working soon....I hope before Christmas... we have a few beers while on a video conference call between Texas Florida and Kap:lol:

Skype blames 'supernodes' problem for downtime | Technology | guardian.co.uk

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Just couldn't call anyone....I usually use it to call my lucky friends who went to Texas of Florida for the winter.
While checking around the net I found out that for skype at least they have been having trouble with what is called supernodes and that they were now busy rebuilding the network....should be working soon....I hope before Christmas... we have a few beers while on a video conference call between Texas Florida and Kap:lol:

Skype blames 'supernodes' problem for downtime | Technology | guardian.co.uk

That makes sense. I would imagine that there would be a huge amount of users this time of year.