Apple IPad

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
Don't worry fellow Canadians about waiting untill May 10th to get an IPad, I allready got ahold of one and to tell you the truth, you wouldn't notice the difference between an IPod Touch and an Apple IPad. They are the same! The only difference is that the screen is big, everything else is the same.

Yes, you can log onto the Internet, listen to music and enjoy all the Apps, but is it worth the $700 for a big screen IPod Touch?

Now you know...

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
Stupid thing about it is that it's basically a laptop without a cover that has a extremely small hard drive that you have to sync with a computer..

I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are a traveling computer consultant that likes to show off a website, or presentation. Otherwise save your money and get a real computer.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Don't worry fellow Canadians about waiting untill May 10th to get an IPad, I allready got ahold of one and to tell you the truth, you wouldn't notice the difference between an IPod Touch and an Apple IPad. They are the same! The only difference is that the screen is big, everything else is the same.

Yes, you can log onto the Internet, listen to music and enjoy all the Apps, but is it worth the $700 for a big screen IPod Touch?

Now you know...

what makes an apple ipod so different from the regular ipod ? If you say because it has a bigger screen and all these fancy pansy applications then you need to get some sun:idea:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I recently picked up a new desktop. It seems the portable stuff doesn't come with enough piss and vinegar. I like my 8 gigs of ram.

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California

The Apple IPad.