Tablets for books

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I am behind on this technology - I know that google has one out - My wife like i read books -

So what are the good, bad and ugly about them. As I am clueless - This admission cannot be used against me on other threads- And before I purchase something I like to be informed.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Tablet is cool ..Still a little hard to handle though ..Still prefer a lap top/note pad..I think something like the Tablet is in the near future of education ..As long as the Teachers Chalk board is a Huge Touch screen monitor made by Microsoft...It's all a matter of preference ..I still like the feel/smell of the good ol' book as well though , Easier on the eye's , just seems more relaxing ...aesthetic /esthetic :)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Tablet is cool ..Still a little hard to handle though ..Still prefer a lap top/note pad..I think something like the Tablet is in the near future of education ..As long as the Teachers Chalk board is a Huge Touch screen monitor made by Microsoft...It's all a matter of preference ..I still like the feel/smell of the good ol' book as well though , Easier on the eye's , just seems more relaxing ...aesthetic /esthetic :)
I am the same way, still have the papr delivered - the feel, time it takes to fold a paper correctly - the ease that it gives. Yep i agree - My wife is somewhat different than i so i am looking for her.