Science, Science Fiction

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
I don't know if I'm liking where science and technology is taking us. I was looking at MSN news links today in the technology/innovations category and this is what I found:

Science moves a step closer to mind reading - Innovation- msnbc.com

"It's a long way off before that kind of technology is going be possible where you can read someone's thoughts in a single short session, when they don't want to be cooperative," he said.

"When they don't want to be cooperative" ?? What? It's all about the alzheimer's patients?
Ya, riiiiiiiiight! They always use the 'cure illnesses' excuse to do what ever they want. All I know is that I don't want anyone, never mind the entire feild of science, inside my head. I can't even believe that they think that this kind of research is morally and ethically sound. All these scientific idiots should let US take a look inside THEIR totally sadistic melons!!!

Filmmaker conceals camera in prosthetic eye - Innovation- msnbc.com

A one-eyed documentary filmmaker is preparing to work with a video camera concealed inside a prosthetic eye, hoping to secretly record people for a project commenting on the global spread of surveillance cameras.

I can only imagine how this would proliferate. There are a lot of idiots out there that would give up their eyeballs to get this peice of technology. The fact that a person can even make this kind of thing says to me that our society is out of control. And we knew that already but this is bringing us back to the crazy.

*'Invisibility cloak' directs light away from eye - Discovery.com- msnbc.com

Call it what you will — the world's first 3D nanoantenna or an invisibility cloak — but a new metamaterial created by Rice University scientists could hide objects from human sight.

Why do they want to hide stuff from our sight? Can someone give me any instances how this kind of technology will benefit humanity in a positive way? It's deceptive technology. Decepticon technology! All the clues are in movie and television. How UNCOOL!

How am I supposed to believe that science has value when it's demonstrating it's complete disregard for humanity AND wastefulness of our resources. God knows how much money they've been given over the century for their 'research'. They are complete and total liars. Instead of producing cures we get invasive research into science wanting to know what we think and what we do and instead of helping us find our equilibrium, they want to turn us into SuperHumans. This is not science. This is science fiction.

'Watchmen' technology in the real world - Tech and gadgets- msnbc.com

Oh and just to screw us all up, a link to

* The genetically modified glow-in-the-dark kitty cats!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaBHxmmNl8&NR=1

Because if we all can glow in the dark then we will be much better!

I'm having a very difficult time listening to all their stupid 'medical/health' gibberish to justify extremely questionable research. The ridiculosity that
has become of the scientific community.

When did science start to suck so much?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
WOOOOHHOOOO!..The future is almost here..The new Star trek opens soon.!...Over and out there..(at warp speed..Make it so..let's go)...From here..!lol..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I don't know if I'm liking where science and technology is taking us. I was looking at MSN news links today in the technology/innovations category and this is what I found:

Science moves a step closer to mind reading - Innovation- msnbc.com

"It's a long way off before that kind of technology is going be possible where you can read someone's thoughts in a single short session, when they don't want to be cooperative," he said.

"When they don't want to be cooperative" ?? What? It's all about the alzheimer's patients?
Ya, riiiiiiiiight! They always use the 'cure illnesses' excuse to do what ever they want. All I know is that I don't want anyone, never mind the entire feild of science, inside my head. I can't even believe that they think that this kind of research is morally and ethically sound. All these scientific idiots should let US take a look inside THEIR totally sadistic melons!!!

Filmmaker conceals camera in prosthetic eye - Innovation- msnbc.com

A one-eyed documentary filmmaker is preparing to work with a video camera concealed inside a prosthetic eye, hoping to secretly record people for a project commenting on the global spread of surveillance cameras.

I can only imagine how this would proliferate. There are a lot of idiots out there that would give up their eyeballs to get this peice of technology. The fact that a person can even make this kind of thing says to me that our society is out of control. And we knew that already but this is bringing us back to the crazy.

*'Invisibility cloak' directs light away from eye - Discovery.com- msnbc.com

Call it what you will — the world's first 3D nanoantenna or an invisibility cloak — but a new metamaterial created by Rice University scientists could hide objects from human sight.

Why do they want to hide stuff from our sight? Can someone give me any instances how this kind of technology will benefit humanity in a positive way? It's deceptive technology. Decepticon technology! All the clues are in movie and television. How UNCOOL!

How am I supposed to believe that science has value when it's demonstrating it's complete disregard for humanity AND wastefulness of our resources. God knows how much money they've been given over the century for their 'research'. They are complete and total liars. Instead of producing cures we get invasive research into science wanting to know what we think and what we do and instead of helping us find our equilibrium, they want to turn us into SuperHumans. This is not science. This is science fiction.

'Watchmen' technology in the real world - Tech and gadgets- msnbc.com

Oh and just to screw us all up, a link to

* The genetically modified glow-in-the-dark kitty cats!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaBHxmmNl8&NR=1

Because if we all can glow in the dark then we will be much better!

I'm having a very difficult time listening to all their stupid 'medical/health' gibberish to justify extremely questionable research. The ridiculosity that
has become of the scientific community.

When did science start to suck so much?

Ony scientists can suck, science itself is pretty fun stuff, they say.