Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
If this is the future,all I:smile: can say is 'it looks fantastic" & the 20 thou or so he spent is cheap compared to having a flesh and blood version.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Can't replace the real thing, but options are o.k.I guess..If your into that kinda thing..as long a women are able to sell their virginity for 4 mill..I think women are safe..

Men on the otherhand may be an endangered species.lol

.But I guess women are more sexually appealing for a reason...Would be great to be able to work once, for finacial freedom....lol...(that's just wrong..ain't it?_

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Hey just remember it wasn't a guy who first did it with a robot.....

Tasha Yar took advantage of poor Data in Star Trek TNG back in the 80's.

Sure it might have been based in the 24th century or whatever, but it was still the 80's when it was filmed...... so tisk tisk.

Dirty girls :p

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
I had one..Still makin payments...I have tried newer versions...But still waiting for that 1 main frame!...However ..I think my program is getting a little too old and needs the latest update, or perhaps a bigger attachment to keep up with the newer younger models!...Ah forget it !...I'm happy with the older versions. As long as they have a good A.I program!...lol...anyway ...

Let's hear it for old sci-fi.fantasy flicks like cherry 2000...Gives all us single white men, something to look forward to..lol....O.K...O.K...That's all I'm sayin...for now

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That's funny.... Look at industry and who is it that gets replaced by robots? Look in a hidden bedroom drawer, and whose contribution is most easily duplicated by plastic and batteries? If Aiko ends up anything, she'll be the bait we use to lure the men all out to pasture. lol.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I had one..Still makin payments...I have tried newer versions...But still waiting for that 1 main frame!...However ..I think my program is getting a little too old and needs the latest update, or perhaps a bigger attachment to keep up with the newer younger models!...Ah forget it !...I'm happy with the older versions. As long as they have a good A.I program!...lol...anyway ...

Let's hear it for old sci-fi.fantasy flicks like cherry 2000...Gives all us single white men, something to look forward to..lol....O.K...O.K...That's all I'm sayin...for now

Yours has been mass e-mailing people, pleading for help. She claims she's nothing but plastic and wires, you've worn the flesh like coating right off her.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That's funny.... Look at industry and who is it that gets replaced by robots? Look in a hidden bedroom drawer, and whose contribution is most easily duplicated by plastic and batteries? If Aiko ends up anything, she'll be the bait we use to lure the men all out to pasture. lol.

Yeah right just get it to take out the garbage and slave in the factory for sixty hours a week. We're indespensable.