WorldInConflict problem!!!!!!

thuglyfe

Aug 13, 2008
World in conflict is a pc game i downloaded but the game never came with an installer. So if i try to play online it says i need updates but when ever i try to update the thing says game not installed!!! Is there a way to update the game world in conflict without installing it so i could play online?!?!?!?!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
You won't be able to play online if the game is using a "pirated key". The game does a check with the server when you launch the game to determine if the key is used by more then one person. More likely then not, the key has been blacklisted.

If you are the legitimate owner of the game, you would be able to download the game updates/patch from the vendors website.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
World in conflict is a pc game i downloaded but the game never came with an installer. So if i try to play online it says i need updates but when ever i try to update the thing says game not installed!!! Is there a way to update the game world in conflict without installing it so i could play online?!?!?!?!

And this would be one of the main reasons why gaming companies go belly up. I purchase my games legally so I would not know how to solve your problem even if I wanted to.

Wait! I do know a way to be able to play online...

...buy the game.