SuperAVConverter

hely0123

Sep 20, 2007
SuperAVConverter(MySuperSoft.com)is the best converter I have used to date. I liked the software very much! First of all, it has a great user interface and very easy to operate. Any beginner like me can finish my task without problem. It does what I need it to do. SuperAVConverter supports almost all audio and video file formats that you imaged. The quality of the conversion with SuperAVConverter is very good, but with some formats and settings. The software gives you the options to change the audio quality and the video quality to make it better. It doesn't take that long too convert a 1-&-a-half-hour movie with average qualities. It only took me about 27 minutes. The converter can also convert more than one file at one time, which supports multiple video and audio files or all files in a folder. Moreover, SuperAVConverter supports some more recent file types (eg. FLV, 3GP) and includes a portable engine for iPod, PSP(offers a absolute PSPUploader) and Mobile Phone files conversion. In this way, you can export formats that are widely used in different MP4 players and portable devices. I can now put all my favourite videos on my phone! if you've tried converting files into ipod-ready mp4, you'll know that most programs have a delay between the music and the video. This program converts effortlessly, without any delay, so your videos are prefect. It runs smoothly! Has no Spyware, no Trojans, no Adware, no Bugs, no Malicious 3rd Party software included with it. It is fairly fast audio&video converter.Z

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
wow, this is the coolest thing I have ever heard of, except for google. By the way, you know you could find many open source packages which will do exactly what you described for free?