Browser image trick

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Copy all of this code:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200;DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin (R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3 )*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Find a webpage that has a lot of images. Paste that code in the address bar and hit enter.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hee hee hee.... do we have to tell you which page full of pics we used? *wink wink*

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Well, I'll have to leave you to imagine what kind of page I pulled up. lol. If I actually told you, it would totally ruin my tough girl rep.

Was it a product review site, like Good Housekeeping or Caring for a Hoover? ;-)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
lol. nope. Good try though. It was an illustrated tutorial designed to show husbands how to do the vacuuming for us. ;-)
Well lordy lordy, I sure need some tips so please give us the link.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well lordy lordy, I sure need some tips so please give us the link.

ha! yeah right. I post that link, and you'd just have to pull it down anyway. lol. Remember, this isn't an age specific site! If you need tips, just read up thoroughly on the product review I posted, and realize it's a Zen thing. BE THE VACUUM. :binky:

Reactions: daisygirl

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
ha! yeah right. I post that link, and you'd just have to pull it down anyway. lol. Remember, this isn't an age specific site! If you need tips, just read up thoroughly on the product review I posted, and realize it's a Zen thing. BE THE VACUUM. :binky:
You are bad..in good way ;-)

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB

good gawd, on first glance I thought I read "....it's a Zan thing".

Not that I mind, I imagine I could come up with at least a few good tips, even if I had to make 'em up... ;-)

......but to be responsible for the entire "How TO Get The Most Out of Your Hoover" manual... that would ......... ermmmm........... suck?

8O I was glad I did a double take to discover it's actually a Zen thang and not a Zan thang.

:lol::lol::lol:

ps Shadowshiv, if you want to colour your text, just highlight what you want to change, then look for the little icon (right above your reply window) that has the letter A with a little down arrow right beside. Click the arrow, an array of colours will appear, pick the one you want, and voila.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Before long, this will be Kreskin.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Not that I mind, I imagine I could come up with at least a few good tips, even if I had to make 'em up... ;-)

......but to be responsible for the entire "How TO Get The Most Out of Your Hoover" manual... that would ......... ermmmm........... suck?

8O I was glad I did a double take to discover it's actually a Zen thang and not a Zan thang.

:lol::lol::lol:

ps Shadowshiv, if you want to colour your text, just highlight what you want to change, then look for the little icon (right above your reply window) that has the letter A with a little down arrow right beside. Click the arrow, an array of colours will appear, pick the one you want, and voila.

Thanks Zan!:cool:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Yeah, as I was writing it I thought you might think I was referring to you. I was a bit worried, living in the same city and all, that the boys might think you and I had a naughty little secret. 'It's a Zan thing!'

Before long, this will be Kreskin.

LOL. Okay, that's a better smilie than the one I found.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Yeah, as I was writing it I thought you might think I was referring to you. I was a bit worried, living in the same city and all, that the boys might think you and I had a naughty little secret. 'It's a Zan thing!'

Oh I'm sure at first they'd be a little shocked, but once their notorious male imginations kicked into gear... which would occur within about 1.5 seconds (for the slow ones lolll) they'd go from
to

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
When I found it was a Zan thing I had to take heart pills and have a rest.