Study accidentally exposes Chemotherapy as Fraud

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yeah except there aren't any lifelong chemo clients. In other words life extension via chemo is not a medical probability. They are just dumb greedy murdering thieves hiding behind science. Snake oil rules.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yeah except there aren't any lifelong chemo clients. In other words life extension via chemo is not a medical probability. They are just dumb greedy murdering thieves hiding behind science. Snake oil rules.

But they get to sell lots of expensive drugs to counteract the negative effects of the chemo.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't think I would go as far as to say that chemo does not work. I think one needs to use it in conjunction with other methods. The one here that they recommend is of course diet. I was kind of gagging on my pop as I was reading because we know it is all about our genetics, our immune system and our diet. It is that simple and that complicated. My diet today was crap and I was already feeling guilty. :(

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Chemotherapy destroys the immune system which in turn prevent the body from healing its self .It is a murder !
There is over 15000 doctors in Europe who are using H202 ( hydrogen peroxide ).
Oxygen kills malignant cells , it's a known fact .

Google......"One minute cure "

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't think I would go as far as to say that chemo does not work. I think one needs to use it in conjunction with other methods. The one here that they recommend is of course diet. I was kind of gagging on my pop as I was reading because we know it is all about our genetics, our immune system and our diet. It is that simple and that complicated. My diet today was crap and I was already feeling guilty. :(

AND a positive and determined attitude! -:)

Chemotherapy destroys the immune system which in turn prevent the body from healing its self .It is a murder !

I've always maintained that the better the body can process oxygen the healthier it is.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Interesting, thanks China I will read it.

AND a positive and determined attitude! -:)
To a degree I think attitude is important. :) However, people with very positive attitudes still succumb. I live in a building with a very geriatric crowd. I am actually shocked at the number of people living around me who have had various cancers and are now cancer free. And they are widely ranging from breast to prostrate to colon. At some point, something is going to kill us.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
H202 is used in Central / Eastern Europe to combat cancer
Like Aspirin, you can't patent the H202 therefore it is not recognized by FDA .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Chemo only had a 2.5% efficacy rate before this study was published. I think it's very certain that drug companies dictate treatment and costs and operate with near monopoly with respect to a great many useful herbal alternatives as well as others as China has indicated.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Chemo only had a 2.5% efficacy rate before this study was published. I think it's very certain that drug companies dictate treatment and costs and operate with near monopoly with respect to a great many useful herbal alternatives as well as others as China has indicated.
One of the most important discoveries supporting oxygen therapy occurred in 1931, when Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for proving that viruses cannot proliferate or exist in an environment with high levels of oxygen. That’s because viruses are anaerobic, which means that they occur and thrive in the absence of oxygen.
He further stated that the prime cause of cancer is insufficient oxygen at the cellular level, and that cancer cells cannot survive in a high oxygen environment.
M

Another way to combat cancer:google.......Burzynski the MovieBurzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business
www.burzynskimovie.com/ShareBurzynski, The Movie. ... Trailers/Clips · Patients · The Opposition ... Burzynski, the Movie is an internationally award-winning documentary that tells the true story ...

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
With Chemo, I'd guess that how many lives it saves is easy to measure but how many lives it extends is not so easy to measure!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Chemo saved my old man when you had a terrible form of luekemia.... I didnt read the link because im assuming its an idiot study.... What do you know? Lay it on me darkbeaver, i need a little extra convincing!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Dandelion cancer cure
Can Dandelion Root Tea Cure Cancer

GOD Provides Herbs for Food: Fresh LEMON GRASS Drinks help cure Cancer

www.hubpages.com/hub/godprovidesherblemongrasscurecancer

LIVING WATER saves SOULS and cures CANCER, etc

www.livingwatersavessoulscurecscancer

GARLIC CURES CANCER: My 98 year old uncle eats fresh garlic every day

www.hubpages.com/hub/garliccurescancer98yearuncleeatsgarlic

AVOCADO CURES PROSTATE CANCER, ORAL CANCER AND HELP DIABETES

http://hubpages.com/hub/avocadocuresprostateoralcancer

TOFU CAN SLASH OVARIAN AND COLORECTAL CANCER IN POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN

http://hubpages.com/hub/tofuslashovariancolorectalcancer

BRUSSEL SPROUTS KILL CANCER

http://hubpages.com/hub/brusselsproutskillcancer

GOD'S BLUEBERRIES FIGHT CANCER, ETC

http://hubpages.com/hub/godblueberriesfightcancer

Frozen lemons

Lemon as a cure for Cancer? - tribe.net

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
One of the most important discoveries supporting oxygen therapy occurred in 1931, when Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for proving that viruses cannot proliferate or exist in an environment with high levels of oxygen. That’s because viruses are anaerobic, which means that they occur and thrive in the absence of oxygen.
He further stated that the prime cause of cancer is insufficient oxygen at the cellular level, and that cancer cells cannot survive in a high oxygen environment.
M

Another way to combat cancer:google.......Burzynski the MovieBurzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business
www.burzynskimovie.com/ShareBurzynski, The Movie. ... Trailers/Clips · Patients · The Opposition ... Burzynski, the Movie is an internationally award-winning documentary that tells the true story ...

Didn't he just win a very protracted court case?

Chemo saved my old man when you had a terrible form of luekemia.... I didnt read the link because im assuming its an idiot study.... What do you know? Lay it on me darkbeaver, i need a little extra convincing!!!

All you need to do is read. It's interesting that you beg to be convinced. Try and keep in mind that I didn't write the article or conduct the study. Trashing me will get you nothing. You already got lots of that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dandelion cancer cure
Can Dandelion Root Tea Cure Cancer

GOD Provides Herbs for Food: Fresh LEMON GRASS Drinks help cure Cancer

www.hubpages.com/hub/godprovidesherblemongrasscurecancer

LIVING WATER saves SOULS and cures CANCER, etc

www.livingwatersavessoulscurecscancer

GARLIC CURES CANCER: My 98 year old uncle eats fresh garlic every day

www.hubpages.com/hub/garliccurescancer98yearuncleeatsgarlic

AVOCADO CURES PROSTATE CANCER, ORAL CANCER AND HELP DIABETES

http://hubpages.com/hub/avocadocuresprostateoralcancer

TOFU CAN SLASH OVARIAN AND COLORECTAL CANCER IN POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN

http://hubpages.com/hub/tofuslashovariancolorectalcancer

BRUSSEL SPROUTS KILL CANCER

http://hubpages.com/hub/brusselsproutskillcancer

GOD'S BLUEBERRIES FIGHT CANCER, ETC

http://hubpages.com/hub/godblueberriesfightcancer

Frozen lemons

Lemon as a cure for Cancer? - tribe.net
In other words...LEARN TO COOK!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
CDC admits to flu vaccine's ineffectiveness as huge influx of flu victims fills hospitals across the country

CDC admits to flu vaccine's ineffectiveness as huge influx of flu victims fills hospitals across the country

Friday, January 25, 2013 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
Best flu preventative is elderberry extract. Crush a pound of elderberries in a blender. Cover with vodka and let sit in a glass jar for 2 weeks, strain and bottle. Take 1 tablespoon twice a day at the beginning of flu season for 2 weeks and 1 tablespoon a day for the rest of the season.
I've never had a vaccine and have never had a flu.