Getting Firefox 4 plugins working with Firefox 5

Tony The Bot

Electoral Member
Nov 2, 2009
Cyberland
www.canadiancontent.net
Getting Firefox 4 plugins working with Firefox 5
Posted via Canadian Content

So it's been a couple of weeks since Mozilla released Firefox 5.0 and you're still waiting for your beloved plug-ins to become available? Some popular toolbars are still not updated for support of Firefox 5.0 and indeed some developers have yet to update their plugins to support the lastest Firefox version who's plugin support is said to be 95% similar to its predecessor Firefox 4.

Read More >>

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Will somebody please tell me why this thing keeps popping up unless it for sad job-needers to submit to some evil-retard puppet of Satan requirment? Personally, I think Satan and all his Wall-Streeters should shut up for they are no better than what it took to maintain National Parks. We could easily make business with Americans on levels I am totally not suggesting in any inappropriate way have monsters keyed on taking over everyting in prep to take over a bad planet. In the mean time corneholes me, the only guy who knows the Heavwenly Ghost is the f-cking female spirit of said heavenly father in his greatest, is the only on to be to be told how to0 prey to the ... I was about to say bastard barely able to vacuum his own dick backward under his legs iff kibng enough, but anyway, in the mean time, I have to go out and kill Lucifer, and my success rate is not high enough to warrent any great claim, whereupon I am going to have to seriously start ding harder... http://tunes.digitalock.com/Damien_Robitaille-Metres_De_Mon_Etre.mp3

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Will somebody please tell me why this thing keeps popping up unless it for sad job-needers to submit to some evil-retard puppet of Satan requirment? Personally, I think Satan and all his Wall-Streeters should shut up for they are no better than what it took to maintain National Parks. We could easily make business with Americans on levels I am totally not telling you about to have monsters keyed on taking over everyting in prep to take over a bad planet. In the mean time corneholes me, the only guy who knows the Heavwenly Ghost is the f-cking female spirit of said heavenly father in his greatest, is the only on to be to be told how to0 prey to the ... I was about to say bastard barely able to vacuum his own dick backward under his legs iff kibng enough, but anyway, in the mean time, I have to go out and kill Lucifer, and my success rate is not high enough to warrent any great claim, whereupon I am going to have to seriously start ding harder... http://tunes.digitalock.com/Damien_Robitaille-Metres_De_Mon_Etre.mp3 Hey Omicron! Canadian Content is citizen-powered news and editorial. Since 1997, we've been providing Canadians a place online to publish your views on politics, technology and current events. We're currently relaunching our site and we're looking for writers! If you enjoy writing about current events, we invite you to contact us. News Discussions 44 Omar Khadr repatriated to Canada 2 hours ago 179 Fed up with Religions Yet? 3 hours ago 21 Alberta beef and e.coli 7 hours ago 18 John Furlong accused of abuse to students. 13 hours ago 1 The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans 16 hours ago Canadian Content Interactive Media © 2012. All rights reserved. About CC / Contacting Us / Privacy Policy / Terms of Service

I tried to get this post deleted because I accidently clicked twice on a link if I had written it that would not have happened. Certain moron-****hole-idiot-thinkers think that New York is the standard have obviously never talked to the Queen and what little things happened when conquest happened, but if you dig back into the heart of where Canada was at in 1961 it was *totally* there!!!!

How about if we freeze them and move them to new planets to take over.

In the mean time monsters from "Russuis" and "China" are eating tar put of the planet given a fine presedent where Canada looks at the climate-change forcasts and Harper finally gets his dick sucked correctly in order for propper studies to be done about huge numbers of Americans moving north.

I would use Canadian standards of you don't get in if you're a dick.

That would result in 70 million Americans moving up under the Queens Crown.... starting around Fort Smith.. the new Calgary.

Aside from how I think Harper is a ****ing Calgarian barely able to keep his dick from wrapping itself around under into his ass in order to f-ck himself the way a Lethbridgarian would know how to recognize a Calgarian hateful about how nobody knew how to wrap him up in chains ... it shall be recognized how his wife and kids are clearly examples of abolute standards of civilization not seen since the time when what-the-****-his-name-was who did Babylon-Persia before Alexander took him down. It is so sad. You guys need to get into using dolphins before they get taken out of their garden of eden, and ... I'm going to ****ing kill Lucifer in order to change time

.http://tunes.digitalock.com/TheWhoWontGetFooledAgain.mp3

Last edited:

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Then why does this topic keep showing up at the top?

I have seen it a trillion times the warning about this browser diff.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/dirtydeedjj.mp3

If Canada had half the brains it did in the 50's-60's then a statement would be put out as a simple statement recomending people not do it and it would be heard, suplemented with an Ottawa URL showing where to get a clean version to do the same thing cleanly.

Oh I'm sorry... I so humbly bow down in subservience to the soul-sucking part about how you muther-f-cking turd-eggs of that giant form of the alien dropping eggs all over for demon-rats to hatch out to not play you the propper music of respect and introduction: http://tunes.digitalock.com/crucifixion.mp3

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Then why does this topic keep showing up at the top?

At the top of what? The Live Forum Feed????

Because you keep replying to it.

I have seen it a trillion times the warning about this browser diff.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/dirtydeedjj.mp3

If people had half the brains Canadians did in the 50's-60's then they'd just put out a simple statement recomending people not do it and it would be heard, suplemented with an Ottawa URL showing where to get a clean version to do the same thing cleanly.
Yes, I too long for the fabulous 50's when people would more simply recommend internet web browsers.

Oh I'm sorry... I so humbly bow down in subservience to the soul-sucking part about how you muther-f-cking turd-eggs of that giant form of the alien dropping eggs all over for demon-rats to hatch out to not play you the propper music of respect and introduction: http://tunes.digitalock.com/crucifixion.mp3
Just say no.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Am I the only one raised to shoot antelope at 14 to get it? Even if one were not to read all history and scripture, do you guys *seriously* need to be seduced by evil unless someone coming out of the clouds to save you? Do you *really* go nuts with violence without that form of force to keep you hammered down into peace?

If so dudes... I know a *way* better way to let you be free with your power of attack towards good conquest of planets than that ass-sucking peice of Lucifer down the entropy pit who really just needs to eat dead food like fungus.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Am I the only one raised to shoot antelope at 14 to get it? Even if one were not to read all history and scripture, do you guys *seriously* need to be seduced by evil unless someone coming out of the clouds to save you? Do you *really* go nuts with violence without that form of force to keep you hammered down into peace?

If so dudes... I know a *way* better way to let you be free with your power of attack towards good conquest of planets than that ass-sucking peice of Lucifer down the entropy pit who really just needs to eat dead food like fungus.
Lucifer is the bringer of light.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's just too bad he couldn't bring the chlorpromazine at the same time. ;)
I just hate seeing Lucifer being besmirched.

He is the bringer of light, the morning star, the liberator, who gave knowledge.

I can see why the strangely religious would think him to be evil.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I just hate seeing Lucifer being besmirched.

He is the bringer of light, the morning star, the harbinger of knowledge.

I can see why the strangely religious would think him to be evil.

I think we've gone beyond the realm of the strangely religious into the just plain strange.

Augmented by too many, but clearly not the right kind, of ingested 'influences'.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I concur. He ain't such a bad guy.
Ah Hah!!!

The deceit that is the Church.

Lucifer is not Satan. Satan is the Prince of Darkness.

Lucifer is the morning star. The bringer of light, knowledge and liberty.

The mistranslation transcends the eons.

Damned be Jerome and the Latin Vulgate.

I am Lucifarian.

All hail Lucifer.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ah Hah!!!

The deceit that is the Church.

Lucifer is not Satan. Satan is the Prince of Darkness.

Lucifer is the morning star. The bringer of light, knowledge and liberty.

The mistranslation transcends the eons.

Damned be Jerome and the Latin Vulgate.

I am Lucifarian.

All hail Lucifer.

Mhmmm. He definitely has a PR problem.

He needs a new image, something light and fluffy.

It could work,no? A re-imagining a la Buddy Christ. And in pastel no less.

People really do need to be more careful about spreading such deceitful misinformation don't you think?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Mhmmm. He definitely has a PR problem.
He is the antithesis of PR.

Lucifer IS the enemy of the Church as knowledge is the enemy of the Church.

It could work,no? A re-imagining a la Buddy Christ.
Some would say they are already one in the same.

People really do need to be more careful about spreading such deceitful misinformation don't you think?
I concur.