IPad Silly Accessory Of The Month

MapleDog
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
iTypewriter is the latest ridiculous iPad accessory | The Right Click - Yahoo! News Canada (external - login to view)

L Gilbert
Need an app for getting rid of stupid apps.

Praxius
WTF is wrong with the people at Apple?

I know that's a stupid question, so I'll ask another....

Are they fk'n high?

TenPenny
That's funny.

It reminds me of how everyone is raving about this 'cloud' concept, which harkens back to the 1980s, when we had terminals, and all the data resided in the central computer. Same concept, longer wires. But we'll call it 'the cloud' so that people think it's new.

Praxius
I did get a laugh on the Amazon link for the "iMaxi"

Available: 1 new for $24.99

Or they had 1 used iMaxi for $19.99

What better place to keep your iPhone safe than between your legs during that time of the month?

.... Used.... Tee he he.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

That's funny.

It reminds me of how everyone is raving about this 'cloud' concept, which harkens back to the 1980s, when we had terminals, and all the data resided in the central computer. Same concept, longer wires. But we'll call it 'the cloud' so that people think it's new.

The Cloud concept was actually invented back in the 60's apparently... And while some may think Apple was the first big company to bring it to modern times, consider that their iCloud didn't come out until 2011, while Valve brought it to their Steam program back in 2008.

Apple doesn't have an original bone in their body... Even their iPad is taken from many... Many other tablet style systems, which can be dated all the way back to 1888.

And while everybody raves about the iPhone and it bringing touch screen tech to the masses, Nokia beat them out on that by 3-4 years with the 7710.

The only thing Apple knows how to do is make their products look flashy and marketing it to the masses like it's something new they invented....

And their BS regarding them suing Samsung for stealing "Their" ideas and inventions?

Pathetic attempt at a money grab, baseless and shows how they want a total Monopoly.

Which is funny considering everybody jumped all over Microsoft for trying to get a monopoly, yet I don't remember them pulling crap like this & suing other businesses for coming out with their own products..... They just created their own programs for their own OS, included them in their own OS and people cried foul cuz nobody would buy their programs for Microsoft's product....

But Apple doing this is ok?

rant over.....

.... Sent to you on my Nokia phone with Windows Phone 7.5 OS :P

no new posts