Touch Screens And The Police

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

I was reading that the new technology mobile devices that have touch screen capabilities all have a hidden apps that is connected to all the federal security agencies including Interpol that downloads user fingerprints into the Identification data bases around the world.

Users who want to protect their privacies should be using gloves to operate their devices using latex gloves are too thin and the fingerprint can be read.

Big brother is here, who would have thought

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was reading that the new technology mobile devices that have touch screen capabilities all have a hidden apps that is connected to all the federal security agencies including Interpol that downloads user fingerprints into the Identification data bases around the world.
Users who want to protect their privacies should be using gloves to operate their devices using latex gloves are too thin and the fingerprint can be read.[/I]
Big brother is here, who would have thought

Ordinaty gloves do not work...you need special conductive gloves....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ordinaty gloves do not work...you need special conductive gloves....

Right. But they're only available through one supplier who, not coincidentally, is a subsidiary of a holding company of a large corporation that has strong ties to government. I see where you're going with this. Getting kickbacks? A little premium on the pension there? ;)

Stay off of my iPhone Big Brother!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Right. But they're only available through one supplier who, not coincidentally, is a subsidiary of a holding company of a large corporation that has strong ties to government. I see where you're going with this. Getting kickbacks? A little premium on the pension there? ;)
Stay off of my iPhone Big Brother!
All you need is one stitch of conductive thread that you apply to the texting fingers of your gloves:lol:

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
A capacitance touch screen only measures the electromagnetic field of a person's body. Even if the device had the resolution to accurately measure something as small as a fingerprint (it barely recognizes where I put my finger) your electro magnetic field isn't going to look like your fingerprint.