The Patriot of Manutd England

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
[FONT=&#44404][/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]YouTube - Park[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404][/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]Manutd is one of the most famous & noble soccer teams in the world and the high goal for other countries' players to join. But One of Asia players, J.S park from Korea could join Manutd with his own ability in 2005 and He has showed good performances in many games getting nickname the oxygen reservoir. (He is hardly exhausted) [/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]This year, he was selected Great top 50 of soccer players to change the trend of the world soccer by U.S Bleacher report. He don't have special technique compared with other players in Manu. But I think His passion to Soccer & His efforts to support team can be recognized. I hope that Top 50 Edson, Johannes Cruijff, Yashin, Beckenabauer, JS Park will be memorized in our mind for a long time. [/FONT]

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think Ji-Sung Park is a great player for Manchester United and often doesn't get the praise that he deserves.

When Manchester United won the European Cup for the third time in 2008 (their previous wins coming in 1968 and 1999) Park became the first South Korean player to win that great tournament.

Ji-Sung Park with his Manchester United team mates after they won the European Cup in Moscow in 2008

Park is also the first South Korean player to score in three consecutive World Cups - in 2002 (when South Korea reached the Semi-Final), 2006 and 2010 - and only the second ever Asian player to do so, and is currently Asia's joint leading goalscorer in World Cups, alongside fellow South Korean Ahn Jung-Hwan and Saudi Arabia's Sami Al-Jaber.