3 WEEKS to Grey Cup!!.. in Edmonton!

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
so for all you Football fans, especially for the CFL! the countdown is on!

first up, the Division Semi-Finals! Toronto vs Hamilton and B.C. vs Saskatchewan!

then the winners will face Montreal and Calgary!

November 22nd to Nov 28th is Grey Cup week in the City of Edmonton! :)

who's coming!??

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
so for all you Football fans, especially for the CFL! the countdown is on!

first up, the Division Semi-Finals! Toronto vs Hamilton and B.C. vs Saskatchewan!

then the winners will face Montreal and Calgary!

November 22nd to Nov 28th is Grey Cup week in the City of Edmonton! :)

who's coming!??

I'll have the best seat in the house, 52" tv HD, in my livingroom, complete with chips and other stuff.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
a few years ago when I was at a Grey Cup party I actually had a little personal interaction with a few of them.. they were pretty nice and very attractive.

don't get any dirty ideas.. it wasn't like that!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I will be in Regina for the Agribition, but I still want the Riders to win
If Rider's make the cup you might want to stay an extra day.

When the game is on TV it's spooky in the city, there is absolutely no traffic and all you hear is dogs barking. If you do see someone they look like big staggering leprechauns. This Sunday will be similar but I'll hear every screaming drunk leprechaun echoing across Washington Park from Mosaic.

I think I'll go Christmas shopping during the game.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
If Rider's make the cup you might want to stay an extra day.

When the game is on TV it's spooky in the city, there is absolutely no traffic and all you hear is dogs barking. If you do see someone they look like big staggering leprechauns. This Sunday will be similar but I'll hear every screaming drunk leprechaun echoing across Washington Park from Mosaic.

I think I'll go Christmas shopping during the game.

I find westerners have a greater appreciation for the CFL then people in Ontario do. CFL games are almost a non-event here. That could be partly due to the skydome though as it is the worst bloody stadium to watch anything.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sit in the stands at Taylor Field in late Nov and you'd never say " worst bloody stadium" again. You could have a Rider game between two big piles of dirt for seats and it would still sell out. It's a bi-weekly party that is always fun, win or lose.

I don't understand the whole "sports fan" thing but when it comes to the green people they have it cased and are making a mint in merchandising everything from Rider BBQ sauce to green windesheild washer fluid.

I'm sure the TV networks love the ratings when the green guys are playing too.