Which other sports do you men and ladies

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Critter

Not very original on my part here.... Tennis, Football, Soccer, Figure Skating, Horse Racing, Golf and Beach Volleyball.

Where I live there are no big professional sports teams but I enjoy sports on television and watch as many sports locally as we get here on occasion. Also I enjoy the Cyclists both in California which has a passing route through my area in California, and the Tour de France on TV.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm more into individual or team co-operative activities like cycling, hiking, cross-country skiing, and swimming mostly.

However, when it comes to competitive sports, I play soccer now and then, and hockey even more rarely but sometimes.

Strangely enough though, though I enjoy participating in the activities above, I find watching professional or high-profile sports events on TV to be quite boring. I'd rather be doing it than watching it.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
hockey, baseball, golf, football, pool/billiards, soccer,
swimming, short track speed skating, skiing, snowboarding,
and the one I do very well is 'walk', and hike.

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
hockey, baseball, golf, football, pool/billiards, soccer,
swimming, short track speed skating, skiing, snowboarding,
and the one I do very well is 'walk', and hike.

so far a lot of interstring picks i never thought i see here... so talloola what your favorite team for baseball??? does not matter where. or league

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
i like to watch basketball , hate to watch football but i like to play football( when i was a child especially ) and hate to play basketball ,eighter. it is weird , i know:)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I like rugby, cricket, fishing, and climbing/hiking/snowshoeing. Wife likes football (real football with the round ball that people actually use their feet on), running, swimming, and climbing/hiking/snowshoeing.
And softball/baseball. Local stuff is best.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
It's funny what some people call "sports" lol Billiards? Poker? Hiking? lol

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I'm pretty conventional. Knothead with some Westerner tossed in.

Love my hockey (edit: especially the World Juniors each Christmas/New years... best hockey there is) and football (CFL and NFL, not really into college ball but will watch if I'm bored). Like my curling, especially when Alberta is knocking around someone like Russ Howard. When the Olympics come around I watch the stuff out at the ski hills thats timed (don't like any of the judged sports, really). Off the tube I like my outdoors stuff: hiking, skiiing, fishing. Used to hunt but while I love the taste of wild game, I'm a sucky shot and I prefer to pack a camera instead of a rifle.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm pretty conventional. Knothead with some Westerner tossed in.

Love my hockey (edit: especially the World Juniors each Christmas/New years... best hockey there is) and football (CFL and NFL, not really into college ball but will watch if I'm bored). Like my curling, especially when Alberta is knocking around someone like Russ Howard. When the Olympics come around I watch the stuff out at the ski hills thats timed (don't like any of the judged sports, really). Off the tube I like my outdoors stuff: hiking, skiiing, fishing. Used to hunt but while I love the taste of wild game, I'm a sucky shot and I prefer to pack a camera instead of a rifle.
lol It's tough to miss if you use a 12 ga. open choke.