Congrats to Canadia hockey win tonight

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
Looking forward and hopefully beating you tomorrow, don't worry you can come over the border and see the gold medals. :p

12:15 pst start time

3pm est standard time
4pm central standard time.

i think i got that right.... Not sure which channel it is.

Please no biting nails. Wish your team all the best tomorrow.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Critter, you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt talking smack like that here.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You have a lot of winning to do. So far, the gold count is Canada = 10, the USA = 8. But you have more of the second best and third best medals.:D

Oh... so we are going to break it down that way LG?

The Medal Count is 34 to 21 and the US "Owns the Podium".

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

lol Lemme put it this way, there's a country where 3/5 of the land is owned by the USA and 2/5 is owned by Canada. The 2/5 portion is the most fertile, has the best climate, and is the prettiest. The USA's part is only bigger but it's all swamp. :D

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lol Lemme put it this way, there's a country where 3/5 of the land is owned by the USA and 2/5 is owned by Canada. The 2/5 portion is the most fertile, has the best climate, and is the prettiest. The USA's part is only bigger but the Canadian part is better. :D

Mmmmm...that pig just don't fly here.

Check the rankings, study them...come back and we'll have a test. ;-)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
In the true spirit of sportsmanship and hospitality, I sincerely hope the Canadian hockey team helps the American team to win a silver medal.

Reactions: wulfie68

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
Critter, you're setting yourself up for a world of hurt talking smack like that here.
Looking forward to showing you how is truley done ???

You have a lot of winning to do. So far, the gold count is Canada = 10, the USA = 8. But you have more of the second best and third best medals.:D
yet you guys stink at the summer olympics.... hummm wait now let me count this right.. didn't hte usa have more medals than any other contury yes... tough luck... a lot of winning to do???? no we only got to win one... for gold...

meh they afarid here how silent the crowd got last night vs solv? They can't play like that, and you know the usa will come out with there all.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Gotta luv the trash talk.

You heard it here first; I predict whoever scores the most goals will win.

critter171

Hey all from the USA
Feb 24, 2010
Usa, New hampshire
Gotta luv the trash talk.

You heard it here first; I predict whoever scores the most goals will win.

lol its not bad trash talk 8O just fun, it and i hope it will be a close match up. Usually whoever scores the most goals are suppose to win...

have i been watching it wrong? :idea:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The Canadians are ripping the Olympics apart today. Some serious Gold medal ass-kicking.