Canada Photos

canadian_girl

Nov 25, 2009
Hello everyone.I'm writing articles about Canada on this website and I have huge request.Is someone could send me photos from Canada??I'm working on 'Sport' article.
I would be also grateful for any information about sport in Canada.Please help me.It's really important for me
Regards

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
All you need to do is type in "Photos of Canada" or just Canada in the Google search engine...Images... and you will get all the photos you need. The same with Canada sports.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If a picture is on line surely you can link to it.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I know but I can't.I'm writing the articles here Przewodnik po Kanadzie and the picture can't be added from the google.It depends on copyright.

Try saving some pictures you like onto your computer and then upload them to Photobucket. (www.photobucket.com ) It is a free site which allows you to store pictures and to use them in forums. So, if there are any pictures from your Google search that cannot be added just use the method I mentioned to save the Googled pictures instead.

Welcome to CC and I hope you find what you are looking for.:smile:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
She's looking for traditional Canadian 'sport' photos. Like the Great Western Canadian Hung Flasher Championships.