Leaf funnies

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What's the difference between a triangle and the Maple Leafs?
A triangle has 3 points.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
A Canadian peacekeeper is walking in a desert when he comes across a magic lamp. He rubs it and out comes a genie. The genie promises to give him 1 wish. The peacekeeper thinks hard and finally takes out a map. He points at the region where he's from and says all he wants is to have peace in that region. "Wow," the genie says, "that's a tough one, I don't know if it is possible. Do you have anything else?" The peacekeeper thinks a moment and says: "How about the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup?" to which the genie replies: "Let me see that map again."

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Why do all trees grow toward Toronto? Because the Leafs suck.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
What do the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Argonauts and the Toronto Blue Jays all have in common besides being based in Toronto ?

None of them can play hockey.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Even Hockey Night In Canada is thinking of showing other games instead of Toronto.

My daughter plays next Sat night, maybe that would be a good alternative.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
The problem with pro sports in Toronto is they sell tickets whether they win or not, so why make the effort?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The problem with pro sports in Toronto is they sell tickets whether they win or not, so why make the effort?

That is kind of the same problem Vancouver has. They just had their 237th consecutive sell-out.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What a bunch of dullards; these posts are supposed to try to be humourous.

Why doesn't Hamilton have an NHL team?
Because then Toronto would want one.

The general manager, coach and six Maple Leaf starters walk into a bar.
Nobody is surprised.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What do the Leafs and the Titanic have in common?
They both look great until they hit the ice.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The worst adult movie I have ever seen was titled Marge & Me Xmas 94 which I found inside a second hand Betamax video recorder I bought for thirty five dollars. While it contained a lot of nudity, most of it hairless, and very little dialogue apart from Marge complaining continuously about a cramp and at one point the gas bill, they were both extremely overweight and well into their sixties so I could only handle an hour or so before ejecting in disgust.